At RudderStack, we are redefining enterprise-scale data collection and routing. We are building a customer data platform (CDP) on the customer's own data warehouse. Our open-source, developer-first approach is the first of its kind. We understand the outsized impact customer data has on businesses, and we understand the challenges and pain points. We are looking to solve the customer data management problem in enterprises, once and for all, in a secure, compliant and cost-effective way.
RudderStack collects data from 30+ sources, can transform events on the fly, and routes to 150 different marketing, sales, product, analytics applications all with one snippet of code.
We’re backed by Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 and have raised a total of $82 million in funding. Our customers include Stripe, Crate + Barrel, Acorns, Hinge, and Priceline. We process critical customer data for some top companies around the world, and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
About the Role
We're hiring for a full cycle Technical Sourcer/Recruiter who will be focused on sourcing a variety of Technical roles to work at RudderStack through the US. You will work closely with the Head of Recruiting, business leaders within Engineering, IT, Product and other groups as needed to build a robust pipeline across the organization. While you may have been a full life cycle Recruiter throughout your career, what gets you most excited is prospecting and engaging with top level passive technical talent.
*Our roles are remote first, and can be based anywhere in the US (#LI-Remote).
What you'll do:
- Identify and engage passive qualified candidates through creative sourcing techniques, while consistently focusing on quality and diversity
- You will partner with our technical leaders and hiring teams to develop a keen understanding of current and future hiring needs
- You communicate effectively with your sourced candidates, building long term relationships whether that person is immediately available for new opportunities or someone to track for the future
- Partner with the recruiting team to improve attraction and the hiring of diverse candidates
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Help build candidate pipeline by sourcing passive candidates through various channels; drive internal and network referrals, and utilize online postings
- Manage recruiting strategies to attain weekly, monthly, and quarterly recruiting/sourcing metrics
- Knowledge and expertise in internet data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing techniques
- Log candidate information in our applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse) and other databases
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- 3+ years of sourcing for technical positions, preferably in a high-growth and fast paced environment
- Creative and process-driven, you're constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently.
- Experience managing full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, negotiations/closing across a broad range of technical roles
- Deep understanding of the importance of driving diverse pipelines within every search
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
The RudderStack Way:
You get a chance to work on challenging problems alongside amazing people as we scale RudderStack. We are meaningful and thoughtful about our hiring, and want to build great teams together. We expect everyone to be deeply involved with hiring, so you have a hand in helping build the team. We have a global mindset, and want to bring on the best talent regardless of location. The company is still in the early stages, and you will get to see the complete lifecycle of a startup, from getting the initial customers to raising funding rounds, and beyond. Those who thrive in this sort of dynamic environment will experience extraordinary career growth.
Our benefits include, comprehensive health insurance, work from home office setup reimbursements, learning stipends, "take as you need" vacation policy, flexible work hours, remote first culture, team lunches, events and more!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law.