Rubrik has become the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley. We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join the Product Operations team focusing on SKU management and Quote to Order business processes. You will apply an open communication and collaborative style and lead by example, both customer-centric and service-minded, able to interact with end-users, executives, analysts, and technical colleagues – creating consensus and clear strategy where appropriate.
Where you can make an impact:
- Responsible for the developing of Quoting experience for New product launch and Go-to-market initiatives
- Collaborate with Sales, Pricing, Product, Revenue, Finance, Channel, Support and Professional Services business units to document Product Master and Quoting system requirements
- Define SKU nomenclature, create, maintain and improve Product Master processes, including management of product attribute, fulfillment attribute and pricing attributes
- Create, maintain and deliver training and documentation for all new products and new processes, ensure new processes are well understood by users; you will also be owning UAT testing
- Some field facing quoting support, triage bugs & issues, provide input to sprint prioritization and track Jira ticketing process
- Be a constant advocate for user experience
Who you are:
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in the Quote to Order space with the breadth of experience in developing process flows, business requirement documentation and data analysis
- Worked extensively in the quoting platform, preferably Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce platform
- Proven track record of analyzing complex processes and driving execution of process improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superlative collaboration mindset – this is a highly cross-functional role
- Have a proven record of successfully managing and delivering multiple projects in parallel
- Do-what-it-takes attitude
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.