Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The End User Computing Team Leader role reports into the Senior Manager – Workspace Technology
and Tools and is responsible for the end user facing set of services and forms part of the onsite
management team. The role is focused on delivering the onsite desktop managed service outcomes including Tech-lounge, ticketing system, emails and slack channels and is responsible for customer engagement, reporting escalations and proactive continuous improvement
The infrastructure environment is diverse in nature with a distribution of Windows, MAC and Linux
endpoints and multiple applications from various third-party vendors and open source. The role is based full time at the Rubrik India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Office.
Roles & Responsibilities: Systems Engineer
- 4+ years of relevant technical support and customer interaction experience.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via ticketing system, telephone and email.
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes.
- 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house Network, software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers
- Escalate unresolved calls to the concerned support team
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and
communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information.
- Basic User Access Management knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- May be required to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Basic User & Security Group Access Management administration
- Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and
- Should have OS knowledge on installation, configuration, troubleshooting on Windows, Mac OS,
- Should have basic knowledge on Cloud Infrastructure, SAAS based applications.
- Willingness to work in shift environment