Rubrik is the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
We aren’t shy about crafting products to solve problems no one has tackled or thought about before by defining the industry, instead of waiting for directions. Rubrik is the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
We are now looking for a talented individual to join our team as a SLED Field Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be an integral part of the Marketing team, overseeing the success of all marketing initiatives and events for our state and local government sector.
Where you can make an impact:
- Work with Corporate Marketing and Public Sector Sales team to develop regional marketing plans within the SLED sector in the U.S.
- Create compelling, segment-appropriate marketing programs and events that carry the Rubrik message while engaging our core customer segments. These include digital, telemarketing, promotions, social media, webinars, events and direct mail
- Build relationships with and engage local sales teams, channel partners and alliance partners to co-own and promote your programs
- Work with corporate teams such as Demand Gen, Channel, Global Events, Creative, Operations, Alliances and Product Marketing, to drive the success of your programs
- Manage to key metrics such as pipeline, cost per meeting, cost per lead, opportunity conversion, etc.
- Monitor key marketing performance metrics and KPIs in Salesforce
- Drive partner adoption of and alignment with Corporate campaigns, promotions and tools
- 5+ years in a Field Marketing role
- Strong Field and Channel Marketing expertise, personal drive, a history of career growth
- Ability to create regional marketing plans, communicate those plans and build buy-in with sales teams and channel
- Strong understanding of the IT buyer, ability to write to and create compelling events for buyer personas
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships with peers, sales teams, distributors, resellers and customers
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization
- Experience managing team members
- Salesforce, marketing automation, PRM familiarity a plus
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.