Founded in 2014 by engineers from Google, Facebook and Oracle, Rubrik has created a cloud data management platform that’s transforming how company’s backup, restore, search, analyze and manage data both on-prem and in the cloud. Blending expertise from consumer and enterprise worlds, we’ve introduced a new, simple approach to the $48 billion legacy data backup and recovery market -- a space that hasn’t seen innovation in 20+ years. This is the reason Rubrik has raised over $550 million in funding from Silicon Valley’s top VCs and is growing faster than Arista Networks, Palo Alto Networks and Workday combined. At only five years old, we’re just getting started and have very ambitious goals.
Rubrik is seeking an Infrastructure Security Engineer. In this role, you will help to build a security foundation architected for the future and scale. You will partner with internal stakeholders and implement bleeding edge security technologies to protect Rubrik products, infrastructure, and applications.
Where can you make an impact?
In this role, you will build innovative ways to deliver frictionless security capabilities while partnering with all parts of the business to integrate security technologies that are architected for scale. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who can develop creative solutions to enhance security posture of the organization.
- Experience in designing, architecting and building complex, scalable and secure networks for large enterprise
- Subject matter expertise in all network security products and capabilities (firewall, ids/ips, network sandboxing, etc.)
- Experience in driving network security capabilities in a hybrid cloud environment across enterprise workforce and production environments
- Experience in supporting incident management of threats impacting production or enterprise environments
- Experience in partnering strategically with product organizations to drive infrastructure enhancements and innovation
- Experience in delivering security as a service and “productizing” security outcomes
- Unique ability to roll up sleeves and get involved in the tactics while also developing strategy, building, and leading a team
- Ability to influence technical organizations and partners to ensure security outcomes in a complex and fast paced environment
- Ability to partner across peer organizations responsible for application security, product security, hardware security, networking, engineering and security operations teams
- Ability to work in global organization with a global team with excellent talent
- Experience building a diverse and inclusive organization
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced and diverse environment; expect to wear multiple hats in support of getting to strong security outcomes
- Desire to carry security expertise beyond the traditional boundaries and play a forward leaning role to support many verticals of the business including engineering, product and go-to-market teams
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.