We are seeking a dynamic marketing leader motivated to change lives by democratizing access to medical expertise. RubiconMD’s eConsults allow primary care clinicians to gain insights from medical specialists, so they are empowered to make better decisions for their patients.
As Director of Marketing, you will own RubiconMD’s marketing strategy and execution as we rapidly scale. In this role, you will attract and nurture qualified leads through multi-channel marketing programs with Chief Medical Officers and healthcare executives as your audience. You will gain deep understanding of our customers and ensure that the right message reaches prospects at the right time. The ideal candidate is data obsessed, excited to build a function from the ground up, and excels at identifying the appropriate tactics to achieve measurable company goals.
What You’ll Do
- Set strategic objectives for the marketing function aligned to company priorities
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels to achieve qualified lead targets
- Build and carry out a scalable content creation approach (articles, white papers, infographics, etc) and improve website experience to achieve lead generation goals
- Own RubiconMD’s value proposition by customer segment, ensuring a consistent message on all materials through our marketing and sales funnels
- Partner with Sales to determine tradeshow strategy; drive increased value from attendance through targeting campaigns pre and post-conference
- Establish analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers
- Bring an A/B testing and optimization framework to each approach, constantly striving to improve past performance
- 4-8 years marketing experience for a B2B SaaS company (role will be Sr. Manager or Director level dependent on experience)
- Hands-on experience in demand-generation approaches including nurture programs, website optimization, email, tradeshows, and content marketing
- Exceptional communicator and storyteller who can match the message to the medium
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to test and optimize performance
- Comfort making decisions and driving projects forward in a startup environment
- Proficiency in CRM and marketing automation technologies (Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Previous experience working in healthcare preferred
Our Hiring Philosophy
RubiconMD’s founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. It’s no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. That’s why we hire people with drive and leadership, who are also highly accountable—to each other, to the providers we serve, and to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability, and genetics.