RubiconMD eConsults allow primary care clinicians to gain access to insights from medical specialists, so they are empowered to make better decisions for their patients. We are seeking a proactive, driven, and analytically-minded problem solver with strong project management skills to join our Medical Networks team in New York City. The team is responsible for maintaining and growing the specialist network, including recruiting and engaging specialists on the platform, and developing strategic partnerships with local specialist groups. The team is also responsible for nurturing and development of relationships with our existing local specialist groups. In addition, the team manages RubiconMD’s Continuing Medical Education (CME) program and RubiconMD’s clinical research initiatives. You will also work cross-functionally to support specialist and clinical initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Craft strategy to encourage engagement of current specialists on the national and local panels
- Develop scalable training program for onboarding local specialists
- Evaluate recruiting strategies towards scaling national panel and support the recruiting and credentialing processes
- Conduct check-ins and phone interviews with specialists to inform product and implementation teams of specialist needs and experience
- Drive the relationship with local specialist groups, including but not limited to: regular check-in meetings, analytics reporting, specialist engagement activities, operations support, renewals, and joint publications/studies
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Operations, Product, Implementation, Account Management, Data Science, Technology, and Sales teams
- Explore strategic partnership opportunities with other companies in the healthcare industry and healthcare organizations
- Own and support clinical and strategic research projects on eConsults
- Manage RubiconMD’s CME program including recruiting speakers, marketing the program to clinicians, and overseeing the webinar process
Desired skills and experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting, at a startup, or in a healthcare organization
- Data driven, creative problem solver
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional projects to completion
- Comfort with Excel and PowerPoint; HTML and Adobe InDesign knowledge a plus
- Detail-oriented with ability to see the big picture for clinicians and RubiconMD
Our Hiring Philosophy
RubiconMD’s founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. It’s no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. That’s why we hire people with drive and leadership, who are also highly accountable—to each other, to the providers we serve, and to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability, and genetics.