We are looking for a driven and entrepreneurially minded manager to lead our company presence and client relationships on the West Coast. You will have responsibility to coordinate all our efforts on the West Coast, supporting our sales function to hit revenue targets, owning customer relationships, working closely with internal teams to keep contracts and implementations on track, and building a strong brand in the broader health tech ecosystem. You will be tasked with understanding customer needs and the local health policy landscape, executing against customer promise and growing RubiconMD’s presence.
The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable thinking strategically and rolling up their sleeves to manage day to day client oriented tasks. Ideal experience includes client services or customer success, strong understanding of US healthcare system (value-based care, Medicaid health plans, hospital systems, etc), passion for innovations addressing the needs of underserved populations and comfort working autonomously. This is an exciting opportunity to have an impactful role as a leader in a fast-growing mission-driven organization.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a primary account manager across key strategic relationships on the West Coast, managing relationships across a variety of levels and areas of expertise including C suite, clinical leadership and project managers at hospital systems, value based care organizations, health plans, clinics, etc
- Helping to support sales and implementation efforts across West Coast
- Understanding healthcare ecosystem, key trends, and local impact and establishing strategic relationships to help further establish RMD’s West Coast presence
- Assisting in marketing efforts to enhance company brand including attending conferences and presenting to healthcare focused audiences
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong communication and ability to build strategic approach to clients while executing on tasks to drive client success with limited support
- Experience in and passion for healthcare, particularly primary healthcare innovation & tech
- Understanding of challenges delivering healthcare in underserved populations
- Self-starter; ability to work both independently and in teams
- Experience managing and achieving revenue goals
- 8+ years of experience in client services, customer success or other general management roles
- Master’s [e.g. MBA, MPH, MPA] or MD/RN/NP preferred but not necessary
General Office Demands
Our Hiring Philosophy
RubiconMD’s founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable healthcare system. It’s no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. That’s why we hire people with drive and leadership, who are also highly accountable—to each other, to the providers we serve, and to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability and genetics.