RubiconMD, an innovative healthcare startup bringing better care at lower costs to providers and their patients across the country, seeks a QA Engineer to join our excellent engineering team in New York City or Spain. If you are passionate about having a positive impact by revolutionizing the healthcare system and democratizing access to care, we’d love to learn more about you!
- Write automated tests and support components that follow user workflows
- Become a product expert on RubiconMD’s eConsult Platform, deeply understanding the workflows for providers and support staff and understand how they use our product
- Integrate yourself with a team of full time engineers and encourage the culture of testing and quality assurance
- Work closely with our product and operations team to develop testing for each teams workflows
- Develop new manual test cases, set up performance testing tools, and write automated test scripts for functional and performance testing purposes
- Provide technical guidance to our customer success and platform operations teams
- Own and summarize reporting of technical issues to the company on a regular basis
- Execute performance test plans, test cases, schedules, and cycles
- Handle product verification at every stage of the software development life cycle and ensuring that reported defects are fixed in a timely manner
- Organize, prioritize, and code review test contributions from engineers
- 5+ years of QA Experience and ability to lead QA as a function
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and you can explain technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Ability to simultaneously manage tasks on multiple projects
- Attention to detail and adaptable
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with teams outside QA including development, system engineering, network engineering, product, operations, customer support
- You have experience building things in a high-level language (Java, C#, Ruby, Python, etc.)
Hiring Philosophy: RubiconMD’s founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. It’s no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. That’s why we hire people with drive and leadership, who are also highly accountable—to each other, to the providers we serve, and to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability and genetics.