RubiconMD seeks a senior product manager to drive strategic investments to our eConsult platform, in support of growing the business and supporting primary care clinicians across the country. We are looking for mission-driven, collaborative, and adaptable candidates with a passion for improving healthcare.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing product strategy and roadmap for our core eConsult platform, including our web application and mobile tools as well as informing integrations. These applications serve healthcare provider organizations, many of which are complex and multilayered
- Discovering, defining, prioritizing and delivering investments in the platform with an eye towards quality user experience as well as rapid growth
- Partnering with engineering to continually improve our software development processes and deliver features in a timely, visible way that solves for our business and users
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders such as Operations, Business Development or User Engagement to understand key problems and requirements and develop delightful, intuitive user experiences
- Interfacing and empathizing with clinicians across our user base to understand and prioritize needs and pain points
Success in this role means:
- RubiconMD has a product roadmap aligned to delivering against the most important business priorities. RubiconMD remains the number one eConsult solution in the market
- Engineering and product team deliver on the product roadmap in a timely, visible manner, solving for customer needs and engagement
- Engineering and design teams feel they have a close, collaborative partnership with product
- Internal stakeholders feel their voice is heard and incorporated in product requirements and decisions
- Product requirements are documented comprehensively and communicated effectively across the company
- Clinicians are delighted by their experience with RubiconMD
Desired skills and experience:
- 4-6 years product management experience in a B2B2C or B2B setting, ideally including a product suite of applications
- Pluses: experience working with remote teams, healthcare industry knowledge
Our Hiring Philosophy
RubiconMD’s founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. It’s no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. That’s why we hire people with drive and leadership, who are also highly accountable—to each other, to the providers we serve, and to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability, and genetics.