We are looking for a proactive, driven, personable, and analytically-minded individual to identify and develop key strategic customer relationships on our team in New York City. The ideal candidate has experience in client or professional services, a strong understanding of US healthcare landscape, and is comfortable in a fast-moving environment. Your goals will include leading the business development activities and driving company growth through acquisition of new clients. You will be responsible for prospecting, developing key strategic relationships, advancing our sales infrastructure, and driving expansion opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to have an impactful role as a leader in a fast-growing mission-driven organization.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing, and growing relationships with key partners and customers
- Cultivate relationships and presence in geographies key to RubiconMD success
- Preparing commercial proposals for potential and current customers
- Defining, measuring, and interpreting success metrics to demonstrate ROI and customer benefits
- Establishing partnership opportunities with existing customers
- Anticipating and interpreting macro and policy level changes, communicating impact on key accounts
- Providing support and insight into RFPs, subject matter pieces, market development studies
- Conducting and executing market research, presentation preparation, and presentation delivery
Desired skills and experience:
- Analytical and data-driven problem solver
- 6-10 years of experience in sales, client services, account mgmt. or strategy/management consulting
- Personable and engaging communicator, both verbal and written
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare landscape, policy, and macro trends
- Understanding of business principles, with focus on forecasting
- Adept with Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time to partner/client sites, conferences, etc.
- Exceeds revenue growth targets, acceleration in a balanced pipeline, accurate forecasting
- Strategic partnerships are consistently developed with key institutes, associations, clinics, hospital systems, vendors, consultants, etc.
- Effective and standardized sales collateral, processes, and training have been created and implemented throughout the team
- Transition from business development to post sale implementation is seamless and cohesive; other cross-functional relationships are also maintained and robust
- Successful candidate constantly improves, innovates, and tests existing processes to help take RubiconMD to the next level
Our Hiring Philosophy
RubiconMD’s founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. It’s no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. That’s why we hire people with drive and leadership, who are also highly accountable—to each other, to the providers we serve, and to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability, and genetics.