PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Help Rubicon’s customers (internal and external) successfully navigate our software to execute their tasks and gain value from the system. You will be on the front line helping to answer questions, train users and investigate complex data problem across our technology platform. Your mission extends to developing repeatable guides and tutorials to making the products easier to adopt and solving recurring issues. You will be a part of the product development team providing feedback to make the software and user experience better as we expand our presence worldwide.
Summary / General Description:
- Review user support requests and escalate tickets that they can’t solve personally.
- Rapidly learn business and technology concepts while completing open tickets with concurrent deadlines.
- Develop product support and help desk service request that enable the company to gather the right information to speed resolution Note: we are investing in a great system to enable this, but need people who will dedicate the time and energy to making the system work for our customers and internal team members
- Directly assist Rubicon Global’s end-users to successfully navigate our Software including Back-Office ERP functionality
- Provide training on ERP system features and functions including creating guides and quick references that can be directly accessed by users
- Keep up with product releases understanding what is changing and helping to communicate with customers and updating support materials
- Maintain the FAQ’s, guides and tutorials required for product support
- Three or more years of related experience (i.e. Having worked in Product / Software Support in the past including significant time interacting with clients); BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to communicate in a confident manner with customers that have support needs.
- Must be a tenacious problem solver.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interface with clients, prospects, and colleagues
- Excellent client service support skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, communication (both verbal and written), and client relationship management skills (whether interaction is in person, over the telephone or via email)
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment (maybe demanding or unstructured work environment)
- Proven ability to handle pressure, multi-task and prioritize work at all times
- Must be able to take direction and work well as part of a Team
- Willing to assume additional responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested
- Experience with business processes and functions performed by ERP/accounting systems a plus.
- Experience improving operational processes working with metrics and data to measure and improve over time
- Ability to write SQL queries is helpful
About Rubicon Global
Rubicon Global is a technology company that powers a digital marketplace, provides a suite of SaaS products for waste, recycling, and smart city solutions, and collects and analyzes data for businesses and governments worldwide.
Rubicon is using technology for social good, to help turn neighborhoods into greener and smarter cities. The company is a Certified B Corporation, which means we align our business with purpose.
Rubicon’s mission is to end waste in all of its forms. This starts with the physical waste that businesses, governments and organizations produce in their daily operations. But it goes a step further to include wasted time, wasted money, and wasted energy. It starts with keeping materials out of landfills and creating a more circular economy through recycling and reuse, and expands to include creating a more efficient and effective society.
Through technology, Rubicon is transforming the entire category of the waste and recycling industry. With the advent of artificial intelligence, big data, and machine learning, the world of both residential and commercial waste and recycling is going to be entirely different 50 years from now, and Rubicon is the catalyst that is driving that change.
Rubicon Global is a Certified B Corp and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We also maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.