Customer Success Specialist
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) processes inbound customer service requests and inquires via phone, e-mail and Internet portals. The CSS is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company provided services as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer operational department.
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
- Provides timely and accurate information to inbound customer service requests
- Processes customer service requests according to established department policies and procedures
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
Day to Day Activities:
- Answer incoming phone calls, manage E-mail and other web based systems (Portals)
- Enter Service Requests into SharePoint based ticket system
- Enter Orders into CRM (Caesar)
- Schedule services with service partners
- Follow up throughout the life of existing tickets – confirm resolution
- Update different Portals with status of Service Requests
- Outbound confirmation calls and emails
- Report escalations to Escalation Management Team
- Keep the customer informed about Ticket status
- Administrative tasks as needed
- Customer/Client Focus – Passion for Customer Care
- Problem Solving/Analysis – Focus and enthusiasm to solve customer issues
- Time Management – Strong organizational skills
- Call Management – Call forwarding, conference calls
- Communication Proficiency – Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with supervisors, employees, customers, employees and business partners
- Teamwork Orientation – Able to work with others in a productive way
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to think logically
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in a professional setting
- Customer service experience in high volume call center
- Computer experience
- Knowledge of industry related terms, concepts, and technologies
About Rubicon Global
Rubicon Global is a technology company that powers a digital marketplace, provides a suite of SaaS products for waste, recycling, and smart city solutions, and collects and analyzes data for businesses and governments worldwide.
Rubicon is using technology for social good, to help turn neighborhoods into greener and smarter cities. The company is a Certified B Corporation, which means we align our business with purpose.
Rubicon’s mission is to end waste in all of its forms. This starts with the physical waste that businesses, governments and organizations produce in their daily operations. But it goes a step further to include wasted time, wasted money, and wasted energy. It starts with keeping materials out of landfills and creating a more circular economy through recycling and reuse, and expands to include creating a more efficient and effective society.
Through technology, Rubicon is transforming the entire category of the waste and recycling industry. With the advent of artificial intelligence, big data, and machine learning, the world of both residential and commercial waste and recycling is going to be entirely different 50 years from now, and Rubicon is the catalyst that is driving that change.
Rubicon Global is a Certified B Corp and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We also maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.