The Treasury Manager for Rubicon will lead the cash management, cash flow forecasting and payment processing function of the organization. In this position, you will also analyze daily cash operations and banking fees to identify and implement opportunities to increase efficiency and lower costs. You will maintain the company's global cash position to ensure adequate working capital, manage cash applications, investments, and maintain appropriate security and authorization of cash management transactions across all bank accounts. You will also manage the Company's cash flows in coordination with other departments (for example, collections and accounts payable) and account for daily transactions and monthly close responsibilities.
As a member of the Finance and Accounting department, you will serve as representative on Treasury related technology projects, ensuring implementation of functionality that improves cash flow visibility and efficiency. You will also identify and implement practices to help protect the company from risk and remain in compliance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work autonomously to achieve strong results; is solutions-oriented and able to execute to completion and is able to think and communicate clearly and proactively to influence the current and future state of Treasury operations.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Manage daily cash position across all bank accounts and prepare monthly cash management reports
- Leads, coaches, and develops the treasury and payment processing team
- Oversees the Company’s liquidity position, including planning and execution of investment and borrowing strategies, managing intercompany cash and lending, and capital injections
- Responsible for all debt management reporting, compliance and repayment analysis including credit facility and corporate covenant management
- Drives treasury project load including acquisition, divestitures, related integrations & diligence, bank structure analysis, and additional financial analysis and modeling
- Evaluate processes and identify opportunities to develop or improve policies, procedures, and controls
- Ensure monthly processes are closed and completed timely and accurately and assist in other areas of the monthly close as needed
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting as it relates to cash and capital spending
- Develop Company and departmental policies and procedures that will lead to enhanced cash management
- Manage merchant acquiring relationships including optimizing interchange and acquisition fees, analyze card data and surcharge compliance
- Manage employee credit card program and corporate credit cards to ensure timely payments, while complying with the Travel and AP processing policies
- Optimize the P-Card and SUA payment strategies to maximize float, extend days payable outstanding, and increase savings
- Cultivate banking relationships; analyze and negotiate bank and service fees
- Process ACH and wire transactions
- Support Controller with special projects including various accounting and reporting projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics. MBA and/or CTP from full-time program, preferred.
- 4-6 years experience in treasury management
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Understanding of cost of capital and discounted cash flow modeling
- Extremely articulate
- Must be organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks and have a sense of urgency
- Work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work extra hours during peak times especially during close cycles
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, and management to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
Rubicon Global is a Certified B Corp and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We also maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.