As a Sales Manager you are a natural leader who knows how to motivate and maintain a high performing team while being positive and enthusiastic. You have a strong track record of exceeding results and iterating to improve. It truly excites you to grow a business and solve real problems.
Summary / General Description:
- Full sales cycle responsibility from lead generation, outreach, communication of value proposition, negotiation and winning the business through a consultative approach.
- Daily management and tracking of individual and team’s sales activities via Salesforce including tasks, campaigns, prospects, and opportunities.
- Provides direction in the hiring, promotion, and training of assigned staff, ensuring company policies are adhered to.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of inside and outside sales reps, including experience managing a remote workforce
- Experience coaching and developing direct reports
- Proven leadership ability, excellent customer service, sales and communication skills.
- Proven track record or meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to develop new and effective methods of increasing sales in a competitive environment.
- Ability to appropriately handle employee relations and performance issues.
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.
- Demonstrated levels of dedication, prioritization, and ownership required to succeed at start-up speed
- Excellent collaboration, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Analytical, strong process focus, ability to develop step by step plans and execute consistently.
- Ability to travel as needed (estimated 50-75% travel).
About Rubicon Global
Rubicon Global is a technology company that powers a digital marketplace, provides a suite of SaaS products for waste, recycling, and smart city solutions, and collects and analyzes data for businesses and governments worldwide.
Rubicon is using technology for social good, to help turn neighborhoods into greener and smarter cities. The company is a Certified B Corporation, which means we align our business with purpose.
Rubicon’s mission is to end waste in all of its forms. This starts with the physical waste that businesses, governments and organizations produce in their daily operations. But it goes a step further to include wasted time, wasted money, and wasted energy. It starts with keeping materials out of landfills and creating a more circular economy through recycling and reuse, and expands to include creating a more efficient and effective society.
Through technology, Rubicon is transforming the entire category of the waste and recycling industry. With the advent of artificial intelligence, big data, and machine learning, the world of both residential and commercial waste and recycling is going to be entirely different 50 years from now, and Rubicon is the catalyst that is driving that change.
Rubicon Global is a Certified B Corp and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We also maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.