In this strategic and visible role, you will own RTI’s success in emerging IIoT markets, like Connected Vehicle, Process Automation, and others. Working closely with RTI’s executive management team, you will contribute to industry standards and consortia for these emerging markets for RTI, help identify and assess RTI’s potential in these markets, craft RTI’s go-to-market strategy, manage implementation of the strategy, and be a key contributor to its execution. This is an excellent opportunity for a technical solution architect to grow into strategic market development
So, what do we do? Simply put, RTI connects smarts to distributed systems. We seek to transform entire industries. Our hottest markets are today’s most exciting: autonomous cars, smart medical systems, green energy, unmanned planes. Our software smartly runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are making the world greener, safer, faster, and flat-out cooler.
Unabashedly, we are the best in the world at what we do. We are the best positioned small company to capitalize on the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
You can make a real difference in our quest for a better world. We are large enough to impact the world, yet small enough that you can impact us. At RTI, you will be well supported, well paid, proud of your product and company, and on a mission with the greatest team you've ever known.
RTI lives at the intersection of functional artificial intelligence and pervasive networking. These are the two most important technical trends for the next several decades…the trends that will drive your career. There is no better address.
- Work with fellow architects in consortia like Avnu, TC204, and others to shape the technical direction of IIoT in emerging markets
- Help develop and execute RTI’s go-to-market strategy for emerging IIoT markets; define goals; track and report status
- Establish and manage relationships with key partners and promoters
- Work with Marketing to create positioning and identify promotional opportunities
- Develop sales and marketing tools including presentations, competitive analysis, web content, data sheets, videos, white papers, contributed articles and blog posts
- Present at conferences and on webinars
- Provide subject matter expertise to Sales and Marketing
- Participate in sales calls
- Work with Product Management, Engineering and Services to identify product opportunities and requirements
- Identify opportunities for government research funding; help author proposals
Skills and experience:
- Minimum five years experience working in IIoT, embedded or distributed system solution architecting
- Strong familiarity with distributed software systems and protocols
- Experience in market development, business development, industry marketing, product marketing or product management a plus
- Experience developing business plans, elaborating strategies and delivering results from targeted investments a plus
- BS or MS in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) matching and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.