Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework provider for smart machines and real-world systems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in over 200 autonomous vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims.
We solve some of the greatest challenges in technology. Our mission is to transform industries: automotive, medical, power, defense, and control. Our core values emphasize excellence, teamwork, and your potential. Few small companies can truly claim to make the world run better like RTI. Come help make a real difference.
Who are we looking for?
- If conditions allow, candidates must be able to work from our headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA on a full-time basis for the duration of at least 3 months.
- At RTI, we work primarily in C/C++. We also work in Java/C#/Python. Apply for the internship if you love programming and want to learn about professional software engineering processes!
- Solid understanding of computer networking and operating systems.
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science and are planning to graduate in 2023.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- US Citizen*
Don’t meet every single requirement? At RTI, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with all qualifications in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! You may be just the right candidate for this or another one of our open roles. Learn more about RTI’s Diversity initiatives here!
We commit to making your life as satisfying as your career. And, RTI’s team is unmatched; our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. At RTI, you will work in a positive, supportive, diverse environment with a team that truly cares about you. RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.