Are you efficient, organized and detail-oriented? Do you have a passion for customer service and working with others? Do you have the desire to learn, solve problems and juggle a wide variety of responsibilities? If the answer to these questions is a resounding YES, this may be the opportunity for you!
RTI is seeking a stellar Executive Assistant to support our Executive Management Team. In this role, you will handle a large range of administrative support tasks and balance diverse responsibilities. The ideal candidate is one who strives for excellence, has a cooperative spirit, is compassionate and enjoys working in a fast paced environment where getting things done is a high priority. This is a great opportunity for someone who is incredibly well organized, flexible, and is able to maintain great relationships both internally and externally.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Provide administrative support to multiple executives and the Sr. Executive Assistant.
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Organize, plan and execute team morale activities, corporate meetings, department offsites, and other company events.
- Attend team meetings, take minutes, track action items, and proactively assemble the appropriate people and resources for effective follow-up.
- Manage and contribute to various projects as needed.
- General office duties for the Denver Office.
- Be a cultural ambassador and help build great relationships both inside and outside of RTI.
- Exercise strong judgment and discretion with confidential information.
- Remain extremely organized, take initiative, work independently and follow-through on tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience -- direct executive support, project management, coordinator roles, or event planning experience; experience supporting multiple leaders in a technical field is a plus!
- Experience coordinating travel logistics.
- Ability to prioritize work and learn quickly in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency.
- People-oriented, positive, great listening skills, can-do attitude, and willingness to help all.
- Excellent communications skills and professional demeanor; able to use discretion when necessary.
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize and execute with ease.
- Passionate about embracing the #1RTI culture and helping others do so as well.
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint; complex calendar management is a must.
- Experience supporting numerous high level executives at once.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation. Please click here to view our benefits package!
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.