Do you have a passion for organization and process? Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a desire to learn, solve problems and juggle a wide variety of responsibilities? If the answer to these questions is a resounding YES, this may be the opportunity for you!
RTI is seeking a Senior Legal Assistant who will be responsible for editing and managing various legal documents, leading organizational projects, and other duties as may be required. This role will manage cross-functional teams in connection with contract & scheduling duties, provide general support to the legal department, manage all legal administration duties as well as the contract life-cycle for all corporate and commercial contracts including tracking, organizing, and maintaining databases.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Review, summarize, and escalate (where applicable) low-risk agreements. These may include NDAs, partner agreements, and vendor agreements.
- Ensure Patent & Trademark Filings are up to date.
- Assist with all aspects of contract management and review, including:
- Improve and manage contract review & approval workflows;
- Track matter progression and maintain record of contract review process; and
- Route contracts for signature & distribute to internal teams.
- Generate content and record internal legal training. Coordinate and track training compliance.
- Organize and update the Company's legal knowledge management database.
- Act as liaison between the Legal team and both internal and external contacts.
- Track and assign daily legal requests. Manage status updates on long term legal projects.Ensure all internal requests and inquiries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Proofread and reformat legal forms and correspondence.
- Assist the Company’s CFO with general state set up and tax filings.
- Manage corporate information database. Use the database to fill out annual compliance forms from customers and partners
- Provide general support to the legal team -- including copying, filing, scanning, keeping records and managing calendars.
- BA/BS degree preferably business or administration or pre-law and at least 3 years of legal administration experience.
- Experience in the areas of document administration, organizational project management or legal operations. Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Superb writing and editing skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and learn quickly in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communications skills and professional demeanor; able to use discretion and diplomacy when necessary.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and logical thinking
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Google Apps, Google Calendar and CRM’s. Experience with Salesforce is a plus!
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation. Please click here to view our benefits package!
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.