As a software engineer in the tools product team, your focus will be to develop innovative tools which both simplify the complexities of large distributed systems, as well as, allow the developer and operator to drill down and understand the behavior of individual entities in the system. Our team values creativity, risk-taking, innovation, and open communication. Come develop technology that will drive the development of real-time distributed, mission-critical systems.
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework provider for smart machines and real-world systems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in over 200 autonomous vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are the best positioned small company in the world to create the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
RTI leads the world market for software that connects real-world devices. Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. We recognize employees for their achievements, offer great opportunities for career growth and development, and provide the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility. We commit to making your life as satisfying as your career. And, RTI’s team is unmatched; our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest.
We solve some of the greatest challenges in technology. Our mission is to transform industries: automotive, medical, power, defense, and control. Our core values emphasize excellence, teamwork, and your potential. Few small companies can truly claim to make the world run better like RTI. Come help make a real difference.
- Implementation of development, administration and monitoring tools. This includes:
- Prototype and develop new features using either Java or C++.
- Test and maintain RTI Connext products on a variety of operating systems
- Evaluate, analyze and address product performance.
- Investigate, understand and debug customer issues. Find timely and creative solutions to customer problems, including implement bug fixes.
- Create engineering builds resolving specific bugs and ship maintenance releases.
- Write user documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (Advanced degree preferred). Studies related to distributed systems, peer-to-peer networks, and computer networking preferred.
- Experienced programmer (through internships, university projects, open source projects, etc.). At RTI, you will work primarily in Java or C/C++ but may also work in C#/Python/Lua. We are looking for somebody who knows how to program in Java and C++. Don't worry if you do not master the other programming languages. We believe a good programmer will pick up other languages quickly.
- Debugging skills in a wide variety of technologies, networking protocols, operating systems and programming languages. We’re looking for a software engineer, who can learn quickly and be effective in a large variety of technologies.
- Ability to work successfully in a highly distributed team, including headquarters in USA.
- Must be willing to work in the Granada, Spain office and have the right to work in Spain.
- Demonstrate Proficient English written communication skills, with the drive to improve English verbal communication skills.
Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae in English.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.