Are you looking for a unique challenge to build and drive customer success? We need you! Our customers are creating the future autonomous systems that will run our planet: everything from flying cars to medical robotics to sustainable fish farming. They do that by integrating intelligence into complex, critical infrastructure. And they are risking their careers and companies to do it. RTI is the leading company in the industry; our technology is the best in the world and our field teams are great. But we need a leader to build a Customer Success team.
Sure, on the surface, this sounds like most CS jobs: maximize technology adoption, increase customer retention, drive satisfaction, increase lifetime value. But this is not like most CS roles; as our Director of CS, you will build and lead the team that guides our customers to adopt the most important new infrastructure of their careers. This is a rare chance to lead a truly strategic initiative in a truly strategic industry for the leader of a truly visionary market.
As our Director of CS, you will be our top CS leader. You will define CS at RTI, working directly with our executives, employees, customers, and key stakeholders. You will be responsible for global strategic and operational plans, measurable goals, and results. If you have customer success in your DNA and a proven track record on your resume, come delight our global customers as they usher in the future!
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework provider for smart machines and real-world systems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in over 200 autonomous vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are the best positioned small company in the world to create the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
RTI leads the world market for software that connects real-world devices. Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. We recognize employees for their achievements, offer great opportunities for career growth and development, and provide the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility. We commit to making your life as satisfying as your career. And, RTI’s team is unmatched; our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest.
We solve some of the greatest challenges in technology. Our mission is to transform industries: automotive, medical, power, defense, and control. Our core values emphasize excellence, teamwork, and your potential. Few small companies can truly claim to make the world run better like RTI. Come help make a real difference.
- Establish and lead a world-class team
- Create an overall vision and strategy for customer success at RTI.
- Own the success of our customers, ensuring they derive maximum value from their investments with RTI technology.
- Recruit, mentor, and inspire a world-class team of Customer Success Managers.
- Deliver transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by creating a culture of customer delight, continuous improvement, maximizing the strength of the team, and aligning their efforts to the mission of the organization.
- Lead the company to integrate customer success
- Create a company-wide customer feedback loop and foster collaboration within RTI to develop a corporate customer success motion integrating processes, content and data to/from stakeholder organizations (e,g., Sales, Services, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Operations etc) by promoting a customer-centric mindset throughout the organization.
- Guide the company with your expertise in change management.
- Partner very closely with Sales management to align strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities. Determine how best to integrate CSM involvement throughout the customer journey.
- Work closely with PM and Engineering teams to identify and track enhancement requests for future features and functionality.
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience to:
- Expand our revenue in accounts through new sales and upsell opportunities.
- Drive lifetime value through higher product adoption, higher retention rate, customer satisfaction and customer health scores.
- Passion for customers and their success.
- Technical degree with 7-10+ years of experience in a Customer Success and/or Professional Services leadership role in a software company.
- 3+ years managing a Customer Success team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven leadership talent and experience.
- Strong organizational and operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning.
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives, and track successful execution.
- Excellent communicator in-person, on the phone, through email and online presentations.
- Great collaborator, and experience working with cross-functional teams and initiatives.
- Strong focus on customer needs and an intellectual curiosity about the products that help to meet them.
- Alignment with RTI’s core values and beliefs.
- Sales experience is a plus.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.