We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative, and detail-oriented person to join a fun, growing team in Granada, Spain! Tasks will vary greatly but will include supporting all operational HR needs and providing support to managers and employees. No day is the same and the ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic organization where anything is possible and much is still being built. This position reports to the Senior HR Generalist in Spain and supports the Global HR Team. We are looking for someone who will enjoy driving engagement and building organizational scalability in our exciting, growing software company.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
Responsibilities: (including but not limited to)
- Be a liaison between the US office and the Spain office, connect the global teams.
- Assist with new hire onboarding and training plans, including scheduling, working with managers, and system updates to ensure new employees have a successful and smooth experience.
- Respond to or delegate solutions for employment-related inquiries and requests.
- HR administrative support (mail, shipping & receiving, documentation, material distribution, employee gifts, etc.)
- Collaborate in diverse HR projects, including working with vendors, managing information, documentation and employee communication.
- Be an integral part of the Events Team. Assist in (and sometimes own!) the planning and execution of company-wide onsite and virtual events and programs, wellness challenges, team building activities, perks, to maintain our strong 1RTI culture.
- Talent acquisition support to ensure that the candidate has a positive experience throughout the entire process.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, sourcing and screening resumes, scheduling candidates and performing reference checks.
- Advise hiring managers on recruiting policies and regulations; clarifying and resolving recruiting questions or issues.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related Business Administration Degree
- 1+ Year Experience in a business environment
- Passionate about helping and serving others, with a strong sense of empathy and humility
- Fluent in English and Spanish. English speaking and writing. All communications will be completed in English
- Ability to communicate in a professional and concise manner; top-notch tact in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with employees at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- Impeccable attention to detail and fantastic organizational and time management skills with the ability to balance planning efforts with day to day demands
- Proactive and reliable to fellow team members and managers
- Energetic and excited to enjoy the journey at RTI!
Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae in English.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.