This is an awesome opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative, and detail-oriented person to join a fun, growing team within a high-tech software company! Tasks will vary greatly but will include supporting day-to-day office needs, helping with vendor deliveries and shipping, booking travel, coordinating events, maintaining office appearance, and assisting our team. This is a full-time position with the opportunity for growth.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast-growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Phone reception - greet and welcome visitors.
- Help maintain office appearance by ordering office supplies, ensuring the equipment and facilities are functioning, and managing office procedures.
- Shipping and Receiving - Fulfill employee shipping requests as well as receive and distribute packages and daily mail.
- Workplace Building Maintenance - monitor cameras, alarms, and building temperature.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute catered meals of all sizes, fun events, company trips, department offsite and customer visits.
- Ability to take on ownership of multiple projects with little to no supervision.
- Associates degree or higher
- Reliable means of transportation as this position requires occasional errand-running
- Work experience in the foodservice industry is a plus!
- Familiarity and comfort with technology including information systems and organizational tools (i.e. GoogleApps, Egnyte, WebEx, RingCentral, Salesforce)
- Service attitude. Willingness to take on any challenge or task, large or small
- Attention to detail, organization, and logical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- Able and willing to make both decisions and mistakes
- Dedication to excellence
- Drive to learn and make a difference
- Passion for creating a great work environment
- Energetic and outgoing with a sense of adventure and humor!
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of a competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.