Are you an enthusiastic, talented, and experienced Revenue Operations Manager with a passion for growing RTI’s sales initiatives? Does the chance to partner with sales leaders and develop business strategies in the booming Industrial IoT space excite you? Are you interested in the opportunity to improve sales enablement and efficiencies? Yes? This could be your next big move!
RTI is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Manager to support our growing sales team. As an integral member, you will use your knowledge and experience to set the strategic vision and improve processes within the sales organization. In addition, you will possess excellent communication and analytical skills in order to effectively support the learning and development programs. You will manage various aspects of the sales process including segmentation, targeting, resource deployment, and much more in this rapidly growing industry.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Provide a common structure and process for sales strategy and planning: segmentation, targeting, and resource deployment
- Partner with sales management and other teams to establish sales objectives and set the strategic vision for the sales organization
- Create collaboration and organization between Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Finance
- Identify and enable sales effectiveness initiatives and drive learning and development to improve the account teams’ skill sets and productivity
- Codetermine and track metrics for current and projected business performance, including the monthly sales forecast
- Oversee training development for the sales teams
- Manage centralized onboarding and ongoing training programs
- Govern and maintain content and collateral across all products and industries
- Drive adoption and usage of the latest sales materials
- Manage sales communication and CRM tools
- Lead and support sales compensation design and performance metrics; provide related insights to sales management
- Review exceptional deals and issues
- BA/BS degree in a business related field, MBA a plus
- 10+ years experience in sales related roles, such as revenue operations, sales operations, or sales support
- Prior experience acting as a liaison between various business functions and sales
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader
- Familiar with high-end software solution sales
- Experience coordinating development and maintenance of sales collateral and content between sales, marketing, and product management
- Knowledgeable of demand generation processes and systems
- Prior experience developing sales onboarding curricula and ongoing sales training
- Deep expertise with Salesforce and CPQ systems
- Familiar with design and roll out of sales comp plans and quotas. Experience with sales comp software a plus
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.