Are you passionate about web development? At the same time, do you want to apply your skills to influence business processes, value, and outcome? If yes, please read on!
RTI leads the world market for software that connects real-world devices. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in over 200 autonomous vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are the best positioned small company in the world to create the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. We recognize employees for their achievements, offer great opportunities for career growth and development, and provide the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility. We commit to making your life as satisfying as your career. And, RTI’s team is unmatched; our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest.
We solve some of the greatest challenges in technology. Our mission is to transform industries: automotive, medical, power, defense, and control. Our core values emphasize excellence, teamwork, and your potential. Few small companies can truly claim to make the world run better like RTI. Come help make a real difference.
Responsibilities and Job Functions:
- Develop customized solutions and capabilities on the Salesforce Lightning platform to support critical business functions and evolving business objectives.
- Implement solutions and enhancements in accordance with best practices using Apex, VisualForce, CSS, and HTML.
- Ensure development processes and solutions adhere to industry and corporate security/compliance requirements.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products in a continued effort to modernize the platform and/or upkeep.
- Stay attuned on Salesforce product, technical capabilities, and product releases to ensure continued technology relevance and optimal performance.
- Produce processes
- Document and enforce portal development standards and procedures.
- Engage with business stakeholders to develop a strategy to improve overall portal experience for customers and business workflow efficiencies.
- Track, document, communicate, and address technical issues as the escalation point for key customer portals and internal websites.
- Assume the leadership and mentor role for more junior members in the team.
- Provide training to business functions and/or IT support staff.
- Learn basics of SFDC administration to help with coverage, where possible.
- BA/BS in a technology discipline or equivalent.
- 2+ years working with Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, and Salesforce development best practices.
- Good knowledge or bidirectional data integration using SOAP and REST APIs.
- Working knowledge of the overall Salesforce ecosystem.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Experience troubleshooting and finding multiple solutions to complex problems.
- Strong desire to immerse into business processes as well as technical progress.
- Familiarity with Drupal, php,
- Linux scripting with Bash/Python, MySQL, Drupal (or replacement) are desired.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 certification (Dev 401) is a nice-to-have.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.