As a Software Engineer, QA engineer in our development team, you will be part of a team of experts building a secure real-time middleware platform with extreme performance and scalability. Working hand in hand with the product development team, you will be part of a growing QA team responsible for creating and running automated and manual test cases validating proper functionality.
Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is the largest software framework provider for smart machines and real-world systems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in over 200 autonomous vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are the best positioned small company in the world to create the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
RTI leads the world market for software that connects real-world devices. Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. We recognize employees for their achievements, offer great opportunities for career growth and development, and provide the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility. We commit to making your life as satisfying as your career. And, RTI’s team is unmatched; our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest.
We solve some of the greatest challenges in technology. Our mission is to transform industries: automotive, medical, power, defense, and control. Our core values emphasize excellence, teamwork, and your potential. Few small companies can truly claim to make the world run better like RTI. Come help make a real difference.
- Develop automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects, and signing-off on features and release candidates.
- Develop and implement test plans and test cases.
- Identify and implement new methods to test the scalability and correctness of large-scale distributed systems.
- Port and execute tests to run on a wide variety of operating systems and real-time embedded platforms.
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Evaluate and analyze performance
- Define, maintain, and apply quality processes for the entire software development life cycle within the engineering team.
Experienced programmer (through internships, university projects, open source projects, etc.). At RTI, you will work in C/C++/Java/C#/Python/Ada. We are looking for somebody who knows how to program. Don't worry if you do not master all of these programming languages. We believe a good programmer will pick up other languages quickly. Similarly, we are looking for a candidate who can adapt to working with many operating systems and platforms.
- QA experience, test infrastructure, automation and test development.
- Experience with CI systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (Advanced degree preferred)
- Ability to work successfully in a highly distributed team, including headquarters in the USA.
- Excellent English written communication skills.
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.