We are looking for a Senior Strategic Account Manager, Automotive who will grow our business within the Global Automotive Market with a focus. In this role you will work closely with other senior members of the sales management team, regional sales teams, services, business development, and other corporate functions. This position reports to the Sales Manager EMEA.
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Coordination of global account activities. Providing guidelines, feedback and support to regional sales teams
- Develop and foster relationships with senior level decision makers
- Establish and maintain C-level relationships
- Seek out strategic customer opportunities with a 1-3 year time horizon
- Support and coordinate co-selling with channel partners
- Responsible for overall satisfaction of current Customers as well as development of emerging accounts
- Ensure the Global Account performance, development and achievement of revenue goals through leadership, guidance, goals setting in cooperation with Regional Sales Teams and Sales management
- Analyze industry trends, global markets and competition.
- Negotiate new opportunities and business cases/ delivery goals/ budgets
- Play an active role in mentoring, conflict resolution, staff motivation, defining objectives and performance goals.
- Translate and aligns company goals and strategy to projects level.
- Build up and maintain strong network with potential customers (OEM, Tier1,...) and partners
- Analysis of customer requests
- Support local account team’s presentation and negotiation with customers
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science / Electronics (MBA is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in Automotive domain at Account Director position, or similar
- Good understanding of the Automotive industry ecosystem and having a good international Automotive network
- Extensive experience of selling SW and related consultancy services in the Automotive market, focused on Autonomy, ADAS Lvl 3-5, Connected Mobility etc.
- Working knowledge of modern Automotive technologies, standards and industry trends
- Should be strategic in large account management activities and have good execution experience, ability of scaling to multi-million business.
- Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex organisations
- High customer and service orientation
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Ability to bring in thought leadership
- Cooperative Team player (Experience in Team Leadership a plus)
- Experience working in a multi-cultural international environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results
- High willingness for international business travel.
- Proficiency with German and English (French is a plus!)
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.