Are you a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and talented individual with a passion for Sales? RTI is currently looking for a Renewal Specialist who wants to be part of an innovative organization!
So, what do we do? Simply put, RTI connects smarts to distributed systems. We seek to transform entire industries. Our hottest markets are today’s most exciting: autonomous cars, smart medical systems, green energy, unmanned planes. Our software smartly runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are making the world greener, safer, faster, and flat-out cooler.
Unabashedly, we are the best in the world at what we do. We are the best positioned small company to capitalize on the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
You can make a real difference in our quest for a better world. We are large enough to impact the world, yet small enough that you can impact us. At RTI, you will be well supported, well paid, proud of your product and company, and on a mission with the greatest team you've ever known.
RTI lives at the intersection of functional artificial intelligence and pervasive networking. These are the two most important technical trends for the next several decades…the trends that will drive your career. There is no better address.
- Effectively manage renewals and runtimes for existing customers in assigned territory
- Generate all quotes in assigned territory
- Obtain a clear understanding of the RTI product and support value proposition
- Meet or exceed defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota
- Negotiate, protect and grow renewal revenue stream within assigned territory
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend and upsell specific services
- Manage customer data within Salesforce.com and ensure data is correct and up to date
- Help account teams and VP of Sales forecast revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide general assistance to the Account Teams which includes, training new hires on products, CRM, qualification process & existing account base
- Work with Sales Operations on all incoming RFQ/RFP’s that come into respective territory
- Work with Sales Operations to ensure purchase orders are moving through the queue without any complications
- Accurately process customer transactions, including quotes and legal documents and post them into the accurate salesforce.com account and/opportunity records
- Act as a liaison between Operations, Sales, Services and Customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous support and/or maintenance renewal sales experience is preferred
- Superb customer service skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Salesforce is desirable
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) matching and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.