Are you a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and talented individual with a passion for Sales? RTI is currently looking for a Renewal Specialist who wants to be part of an innovative organization!
At RTI, we take on some of the world’s most exciting and hardest technology problems. Our software runs the largest power plants on the continent, helps hospitals monitor and care for patients, connects AI brains in autonomous cars, and safely guides airplanes with or without pilots. RTI truly makes the world run better in many ways!
Our diverse and global workforce believes in working hard and enjoying the journey. Our collaborative, transparent, and creative culture truly sets us apart from the rest. Employees are well recognized for their achievements, have opportunities for career growth and development, and are provided with the tools they need to succeed. We also offer great benefits and flexibility to make sure your life is as satisfying as your career.
Exciting challenges lie ahead—help us conquer fast growing markets and explore new technology as we expand! Guided by our core values, we’ll meet these challenges creatively to make a real difference for a better world.
- Effectively manage renewals and runtimes for existing customers in assigned territory
- Generate all quotes in assigned territory
- Obtain a clear understanding of the RTI product and support value proposition
- Meet or exceed defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota
- Negotiate, protect and grow renewal revenue stream within assigned territory
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend and upsell specific services
- Manage customer data within Salesforce.com and ensure data is correct and up to date
- Help account teams and VP of Sales forecast revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide general assistance to the Account Teams which includes, training new hires on products, CRM, qualification process & existing account base
- Work with Sales Operations on all incoming RFQ/RFP’s that come into respective territory
- Work with Sales Operations to ensure purchase orders are moving through the queue without any complications
- Accurately process customer transactions, including quotes and legal documents and post them into the accurate salesforce.com account and/opportunity records
- Act as a liaison between Operations, Sales, Services and Customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a renewal sales or sales support capacity
- Superb customer service skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Salesforce is desirable
We have a collaborative and inclusive environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. Our culture embraces transparency, learning, and fun. We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, benefits, vacation bonuses, and equity participation.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.