Are you a creative problem solver who is comfortable going from the details to the big picture? Here’s your opportunity to help drive the events marketing strategy for one of the most influential tech companies in the Industrial Internet.
We are seeking a Events Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for coordinating marketing events throughout the U.S., including but not limited to: tradeshow exhibitions, user groups, seminars, webinars, sponsorships, etc. This candidate will ensure that marketing strategies are properly developed and executed to successfully promote the RTI brand.
So, what do we do? Simply put, RTI connects smarts to distributed systems. We seek to transform entire industries. Our hottest markets are today’s most exciting: autonomous cars, smart medical systems, green energy, unmanned planes. Our software smartly runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are making the world greener, safer, faster, and flat-out cooler.
Unabashedly, we are the best in the world at what we do. We are the best positioned small company to capitalize on the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
You can make a real difference in our quest for a better world. We are large enough to impact the world, yet small enough that you can impact us. At RTI, you will be well supported, well paid, proud of your product and company, and on a mission with the greatest team you've ever known.
RTI lives at the intersection of functional artificial intelligence and pervasive networking. These are the two most important technical trends for the next several decades…the trends that will drive your career. There is no better address.
- Work with other team members to coordinate pre-event, during and post-event marketing activities and communications
- Coordinate all event shipping logistics and onsite event logistics, including proper booth staffing and staff registrations
- Travel to some of the large-scale events and oversee on-site exhibition, including set-up and teardown of the booth, lead collection process and networking.
- Communication of event details with key stakeholders and local account teams
- Ordering and coordination of event materials and displays
- Monitor and assist with maintaining the Marketing budget by tracking expenditures for all events and webinars
- Maintain marketing events calendar and regularly communicate updates to relevant stakeholders
- Be a key point person in cross-departmental awareness, promotion, and communication of Marketing activities
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics designers; managing assets; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Ensure timely lead uploading and routing and follow up with local sales teams to track success metrics
- 1 – 2+ years of work experience in a field or event marketing role
- BA/BS or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with HubSpot marketing platform a plus including workflows and data sanitization
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Strong work ethic with the flexibility to work individually or within a team
- Experience in marketing campaign execution a plus
- Occasional travel to trade shows and events
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) matching and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.