Right now, Routific is seeking an experienced Technical Integration Specialist to take a lead role on our API and Full Product sales & support teams. In this role you will act as a trusted advisor to Account Executives and Customer Success Managers, and be a go-to resource for all product questions for customers and Routific employees alike. If you can talk tech to both IT teams and end-users, and love being the glue between Customer Success, Sales and Product teams this may be the role for you.
As our first dedicated Technical Integration Specialist on our Go To Market team, you'll be responsible for building, maintaining and improving the necessary internal processes to make our customers product integrations as smooth as possible.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert on Routifics features and capabilities
- Partner with the Sales team to make sure our customers discover the value of Routific and have a seamless configuration experience
- Guide both tech-savvy and non-technical customers through the evaluation process of Routific, ensuring our solution meets their business requirements
- Be curious. You will drive the discovery process with developers, helping to uncover customer pains and provide solutions for their business objectives
- Support the Sales and Support team to level up their technical know- how
- Manage a pipeline of customer integration projects requiring your technical expertise and supportive approach
- Prepare and deliver high impact product demonstrations and coding walk-throughs
- Work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials, by collecting feedback and representing customer interests
- Maintain and own the API documentation
- Help Routific evolve its processes and strategies by proposing your own initiatives and taking an entrepreneurial approach wherever possible
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience leading API Integrations
- 4+ years of work experience in engineering, sales or customer service
- 1+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience (or comparable customer service experience)
- A passion for product and be a “product person” by nature
- Very clear written, visual, oral expression of complex ideas with business and technical people
- Solid project and time management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Adequate technical capabilities for assisting developers
- A consultative and analytical approach with solving your customer’s business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections
- An acute ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions
- Experience in this role before - you're no stranger to supporting customers with technical implementations
- Be a collaborator and enjoy coaching fellow team mates on strengths and weaknesses, with empathy and diplomacy
- Have an eagerness to learn, develop professionally, and take on new accountabilities
You might be the person we're looking for if you:
- Professional programming experience or Computer Science/Engineering degree
- Have experience with an early stage startup
- Have partnered or worked with a development shop
- Have worked with the logistics/delivery market space
- Really enjoy the start-up life and a little ambiguity doesn’t scare you!
- Generous extended health benefits plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive and transparent compensation
- Unlimited education budget for conferences and workshops
- Team lunches, social events and a focus on work life balance
- Top-of-the-line Apple hardware
- On top of all this, we give you a $400 budget for home office improvements while we’re all working from home.
Once we are back in the office we will provide a free gym membership, electric sit/standing desks, state-of-the-art Herman Miller Aeron chairs and we always offer the option to work fully remote!
Our Culture & Values:
- Our diverse team works from our beautiful downtown Vancouver office with sweeping views of the North Shore mountains and Burrard Inlet. Remote is OK too!
- We are driven by our core values of Radical Transparency, Real Teamwork and Rapid Professional Growth.
- To learn more about team and our culture, check out our website https://routific.com/careers/
Our Commitment to Inclusion: At Routific we support local communities by making local deliveries simple and profitable. We believe that community extends beyond our customers: it also encompasses our employees and candidates. We support diversity in the workplace and always strive for inclusion. We believe we’ll make better decisions if we’re able to tap into a variety of different perspectives. But we also care that our employees and candidates feel valued and comfortable being themselves. Please consider applying even if you don't meet every qualification. Experience comes in many forms and we value adding diverse perspectives to our teams.
More about us? Routific – named one of Fast Company’s “World Changing Ideas” – is a purpose-driven startup determined to reduce waste and greenhouse gas emissions. Our platform strives to be the easiest delivery management software on the market, empowering small and medium sized businesses to save time and fuel, and to work as efficiently as possible. Today, Routific has optimized routes for delivery fleets in more than 900 cities around the world. Routific's investors include Techstars Chicago, Pallasite Ventures, Firestarter Fund and Axiom Zen.