RoundSphere has an exciting new opportunity for a personal assistant starting in the next six months in the Athens, Georgia area.
Organization skills are at the heart of this role. Additionally, this particular role will require the ability to adapt, learn new ways of doing tasks, and the dexterity to think outside the box to solve unique challenges.
As a personal assistant, you will work with an individual and will be relied upon to know that person’s schedule and workload inside and out. You will be responsible for many administrative related tasks and maintaining organizational systems/charts to include keeping detailed workload priority lists on a daily basis.
Bonus points awarded if you actively use these or other ToDo applications: Tasker, Asana, Trello, Google Keep, Google Docs, and OneNote.
- Minimum of an Associates in Administrative Science or Business or related field.
- 2 years minimum of personal or administrative assistant experience.
- Very strong communication and listening skills (face-to-face, phone, email).
- Must have experience using ToDo applications or ability to learn new software quickly.
- Demonstrate strong organization skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and balance priorities as required.
- Demonstrate ability to operate independently, handle stressful situations, use initiative and innovation to handle issues.
- Bonus points for:
- Actively using these or other ToDo applications: Tasker, Asana, Trello, Google Keep, Google Docs, and OneNote.
- Understanding of the the GTD, or Getting Things Done methodology by David Allen.
- Maintenance and Management of organizational systems and workload priority lists.
- Assistance with organizing of daily schedule and work tasks.
- Use of ToDo applications and other time management software.
- Checking and management of email.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Tenacity to see a project through, yet humility to know when to ask for help.
- High degree of professionalism, discretion, judgment and cultural sensitivity.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Self-starter who’d rather ask for forgiveness than permission
- Ability to adapt [or thrive] among new and constantly changing technologies
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Competitive pa
- Fun company events
- Snacks a plenty and “Free-lunch” Fridays
RoundSphere companies influence billions of dollars of e-commerce sales and reach millions of users every year. We’re growing quickly and hope you’ll help us shape our corner of the Internet.