Customer Service Account Manager
RoundSphere has an exciting new opportunity starting in the next six months for a technically-minded account manager.
Customer service skills are at the heart of this role. However, this particular role will also require novice developer skills and the willingness to learn other simple programming languages.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for key clients that seek to empower and automate their data. You’ll be required to fully understand your clients’ processes and needs in order to optimize and connect their data with third-party services like Zapier, IFTTT, Google Sheets, and more.
Be willing to experiment and do things the quick and dirty way when speed is the priority. A lot of what we do is experimental. If automating just about anything and everything gets you excited, you are an ideal candidate.
Bonus points awarded if you actively use these or similar apps to automate your work/life: Zapier.com, IFTTT, Tasker, Automate, Llama, Amazon SWS, etc.
- 2 years minimum of customer service experience
- Very strong communication skills (face-to-face, phone, email)
- 1 year development experience or enrollment in relevant computer science classes
- Bonus points for:
- A Zapier, IFTTT, or Tasker account with some really cool automations
- Stories about turning upset customers into lifetime customers
- Communicate project progress to client on a regular basis and as requested
- Ensure projects are within scope, on time, and on budget
- Work with the co-founder to identify client problems and suggest solutions
- Monitor automated processes frequently to identify improvements and inefficiencies
- Document and study client workflows to identify business opportunities
- Tenacity to see a project through, yet humility to know when to ask for help
- Passion for learning and all things software development
- Desire to work with others to improve and automate boring processes
- Self-starter who’d rather ask for forgiveness than permission
- Ability to adapt [or thrive] among new and constantly changing technologies
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Results only work environment (work in the office, or at the beach)
- Fun company events
- Snacks a plenty and “Free-lunch” Fridays
RoundSphere companies influence billions of dollars of e-commerce sales and reach millions of users every year. We’re growing quickly and hope you’ll help us shape our corner of the Internet.