RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation is now offering new loans to their existing customers. This role will be responsible for leading a dynamic team of up to 15 licensed Loan Officers ensuring the delivery on daily, weekly, monthly, and annual production goals in accordance with the company standards and guidelines.
This position reports directly to the VP of Loan Retention and has a daily interaction with Operations Management.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor daily volume reports for their team to make sure that each Loan Officer is adhering to company policy and delivering on their goals
- Responsible for delivering daily, weekly, monthly, and annual production goals.
- Handle incoming customer service inquiries for resolution or escalation requests as needed
- Monitor the duplication logs in Velocify and disposition and assign according to the guidelines insuring equitable and timely distribution to all Loan Officers
- Maintain list of licenses of Loan Officers by state to ensure ample geographic depth and breadth of coverage for team as set in the company licensing policy
- Collaborate with other Sales Managers on sales communication and dissemination of information to the Sales Team in a timely manner (guideline changes, pricing updates, etc.)
- Facilitate new Loan Officer on boarding, including licensing, training and overall scheduling
- Act as liaison between Sales Team and Loan Operations
- Track progression, manage, and report project time-lines for completion
- Evaluate data to determine optimal staffing, capacities, and maximum conversion rates
- Actively participate in meetings with Operations departments.
- Train, mentor, and develop new and existing loan officers
- Make recommendations for revisions or updates to standards
- Responsible for the oversight of all pricing and profitability on a per loan basis
- Recent experience as a Loan Originator (last three years) or Loan Originator Sales Manager
- Experience with Encompass and Velocify preferred
- Superior communication skills and proficient in modern media and technology
- Fluent in Conventional, FHA and VA guidelines
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear
- The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time and is occasionally required to stand and walk
- The employee must regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; the employee may occasionally climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, and no extreme conditions are present