The Program Manager is responsible for managing programs that drive operational excellence. Working with internal and external stakeholders, this position will be responsible for identifying solutions to achieve program management objectives. The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring programs are achieved on-time and completed within budget.
This Program Manager will support the Compliance business unit, so any prior experience in compliance will be helpful.
The Program Manager reports to the Senior Vice President of Program Management. This position works closely with key business partners and leadership within Servicing, vendors and the balance of the organization to build strong working relationships.
- Leadership Skills – self-starting leader with proven ability to see the vision and drive frequent and continual organizational change and improvement to accomplish world-class service and superior quality; proven ability to formulate and execute strategic and tactical organizational and operational plans to improve operational performance and support corporate goals
- Results Oriented – track record of delivering quantifiable results to the organization (i.e. analyze opportunities/risks, develop and execute related action plans and deliver results), highly organized and disciplined
- Project Management Skills – proven ability to manage projects on time and on budget that require multiple layers of service providers, internal and external stakeholders
- Operations Management Skills – proven ability to identify, collect and analyze operations performance data, market research data, and other related data to improve performance
- Expertise at consensus and relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Results Oriented – track record of delivering quantifiable results to the organization
- Incumbent will be responsible for meeting RoundPoint’s commitment to compliance
- Lead assigned program management initiatives throughout the project lifecycle to support new business initiatives including systems/technology integration; regulatory and legal requirements; testing plans; training; policies and procedures and reporting requirements
- Develop an understanding of business issues and develop process and technology improvements that provide solutions
- Guide the business management team throughout the project cycle
- Monitor project budgets and schedules and address any variances
- Source external service providers to leverage best in class program solutions
- Manage internal and external vendors responsible for delivering technology and business process services, including participating in contract negotiations, establishing and monitoring service delivery/productivity/quality standards, setting priorities and analyzing costs as required
- Working with the Program Analyst, ensure programs are well documented for scope and business requirements
- Regularly prepare executive updates for programs in process to keep the leadership and management team informed
- Program development Collaborates with key stakeholders across the organization to drive quality improvement in Loan Servicing
- Prepares and presents updates to Senior Leaders and key stakeholders as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field required
- Operational leadership experience in a mortgage servicing environment
- Experience managing large-scale projects and service providers
- MSP (LPS) experience required
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time and is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; the employee may occasionally climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, and no extreme conditions are present.