The VP – Servicing Transfers is responsible for supervising activities related to Loan Boarding & Acquisitions for RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing
- Supervises Loan Servicing functions from loan closing through life-of-loan servicing and/or servicing transfers including systems/technology development; regulatory and legal requirements; training; operating requirements/procedures; reporting requirements and integration for the following functional groups:
New Loan Boarding & Acquisitions:
- Inbound loan boarding and set up
- Outbound Loan Transfers
- Interim Servicing functions for both inbound and outbound transfers
- Manage client expectations for servicing transfers
- Manages day-to-day vendor/service provider relationships, including participating in contract negotiations, establishing and monitoring service delivery/productivity/quality standards, setting priorities, analyzing costs, etc.)
- Directs research required to analyze and recommend Customer Support strategies. Research includes industry, marketplace/competitive and internal performance via primary and secondary research, analysis of customer activity and other Servicing Department input.
- Develops business cases to support Customer Support strategies including cost/benefit analysis and organizational impact analysis.
- Develops and/or enhances, implements and manages accurate and timely functional reporting.
- Develops and/or enhances department processes, methodologies and process tools.
- Supervises department staff, establishes and monitors performance measurements, defines training goals, competencies and ongoing education opportunities, and provides professional mentoring to associates to foster best practices, to improve productivity and to promote innovation in the workplace
- Collaborates with key stakeholders across the organization to drive quality improvement in Loan Servicing
- Ensures Customer Support projects are prioritized and managed according to departmental goals and corporate goals
- Prepares and presents updates to Senior Leaders and key stakeholders as needed
- Participates on non-Servicing corporate project teams when needed
- Responsible for ensuring that department is adequately staffed, training is ongoing, associates are being career counseled, and succession planning is being addressed for critical roles
- Understands the organization's direction, structure, and requirements to translate into action plans
- Provide recommendations to management on process improvement opportunities within the department and outside where applicable
- Incumbent will be responsible for meeting RoundPoint’s commitment to compliance
- Must have 5+ years of experience working in a mortgage environment, preferably Loan Servicing
- Experience managing mid to large scale projects
- Experience working in and supervising departments within an innovative, rapidly growing small to mid-size company with a large focus on process improvement and efficiency through technology
- Bachelor’s degree in a business curriculum or other preferred, not required, or relevant work experience required
- Leadership Skills – self-starting leader with proven ability to see the vision and drive frequent and continual organizational change and improvement to accomplish world-class service and superior quality; proven ability to formulate and execute strategic and tactical organizational and operational plans to improve operational performance and support corporate goals.
- Results Oriented – track record of delivering quantifiable results to the organization (i.e. analyze opportunities/risks, develop and execute related action plans and deliver results), highly organized and disciplined.
- Leadership Development Skills - proven ability to recruit, build/develop and lead teams comprised of a diverse group of scarce, skilled resources in a directly managed and/or matrix management environment.
- Operations Management Skills – proven ability to identify, collect and analyze operations performance data, market research data, and other related data to improve performance.
- Vendor Management Skills – proven ability to manage vendor/service provider relationships, including business case development, vendor selection/assessment, contract negotiation, service delivery/productivity/quality standards development and ongoing monitoring, etc.)
- Expertise at consensus and relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and mentoring capabilities
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Results Oriented – track record of delivering quantifiable results to the organization
- Highly motivated self-starter, organized and disciplined
- MSP / Black Knight – Functional operational knowledge
- SQL – (Intermediate) coding /creating sub queries and complex joins
- Excel – (Intermediate) v-lookups / pivot tables / macros and formulas
RoundPoint’s Employee Value Proposition:
Grow. Make a difference. Have fun along the way.
Our mission is to serve our homeowners and all of their homeownership needs. We do this by embracing challenges, executing with excellence, and fostering a positive work culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We are on the fast track to becoming the premier marketplace for all things home, and the National Mortgage News and Best Companies Group just named us one of 2019's Best Mortgage Companies to Work For! Without a doubt, RoundPointers are what make this company a great place to work! That’s why we hire individuals who share our core values: Energy, Ethics, Execution, Everyone, and Earn it!
As a RoundPointer, we will empower you to innovate, provide meaningful solutions, set goals and crush them, play hard, and give back to the community! Our secret sauce is our mantra, All In. All Win. Together, we can achieve great things!
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time and is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; the employee may occasionally climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, and no extreme conditions are present.