The Investor Reporting Analyst is responsible for reviewing (cycle usually monthly) LPS investor reports for accurate reporting and remitting in accordance with servicing agreements/guidelines and RPMS policies/procedures. Create monthly billing file from templates for new investors and/or run monthly billing files for current investors. Interact with said investors from the perspective of relationship management, providing quality “customer care” and understanding.
- Communicate and articulate clearly with all investors from a relationship management perspective on an as needed basis
- Prepare and process timely and accurate reporting/remitting/billing to our investors in accordance with the investor servicing agreements/guidelines and company policies each cycle.
- Maintain acceptable and agreed upon monthly/annual ratings/scores for managed portfolio, as defined internally and/or by the investor.
- Contribute to RPMS initiatives by performing tasks timely, and raising concerns or suggestions for improvement. Volunteer automation suggestions that will result in improved accuracy and timely reporting/remitting/billing. Special projects maybe assigned to meet the department goals and objectives
- Administer new investor setups including but not limited to, new headers, custodial accounts, billing reports and investor portal access to SBX.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes; as well as completing internal training and development to meet all RPMS compliance requirements.
- Incumbent will be responsible for meeting RoundPoint’s commitment to compliance.
- BA/BS or 3-5 years’ experience in Accounting/related field required
- Mortgage servicing background in Investor Accounting or related field is required.
- Independent self-motivator, with strong analytical and competent computer skills.
- Must possess strong customer care skills to meet the needs of our partners
- Ability to communicate in professional manner when dealing with peers of own department, vendors, inter-company contacts, and investors.
- Ability to manage change and navigate company structure.
- Ability to read and comprehend Mortgage Loan Sale and Servicing Agreements.
- Must react quickly to investor requests with a sense of urgency.
- Certification from the Mortgage Bankers Association or other related professional organizations is a plus.
- Prior 3-5 years’ experience within the financial industry. Secondary Marketing experience desirable.
- MSP (Black Knight product) experience/knowledge is desired.
RoundPoint’s Employee Value Proposition:
Grow. Make a difference. Have fun along the way.
Our mission is to serve our homeowners and all of their homeownership needs. We do this by embracing challenges, executing with excellence, and fostering a positive work culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We are on the fast track to becoming the premier marketplace for all things home, and the National Mortgage News and Best Companies Group just named us one of 2019's Best Mortgage Companies to Work For! Without a doubt, RoundPointers are what make this company a great place to work! That’s why we hire individuals who share our core values: Energy, Ethics, Execution, Everyone, and Earn it!
As a RoundPointer, we will empower you to innovate, provide meaningful solutions, set goals and crush them, play hard, and give back to the community! Our secret sauce is our mantra, All In. All Win. Together, we can achieve great things!
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time and is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; the employee may occasionally climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, and no extreme conditions are present.