The Agency Relationship Analyst will assist the Agency Management team in the preparation of data, analysis, and delivery of the data related to exception reporting provided by each Agency. The Agency Relationship Analyst will collaborate, and deliver applicable performance measurements as required. They will also track, as applicable, loan level requests received, conduct loan level reviews based on performance data obtained from internal sources or from the agencies. In addition, review agency policies with the lines of business and if necessary, seek desirable interpretations from the Agencies regarding policy questions when published policy does not provide enough clarity.
The Agency Relationship Analyst reports to the Agency Relationship Manager and must develop strong working relationships with agency contacts, direct reports, key stakeholders (internal and external), vendors, and co-workers.
- Prepare and deliver agency performance metrics to the applicable agencies as required within the appropriate reporting timelines.
- Perform loan level reviews of identified segments within the performance metrics and provide observations to leadership.
- Work through any required exception reporting provided by the Agencies to clear any errors or exceptions as required within the agency guidelines.
- Ensure the business units are provided with any applicable agency reports on a recurring basis, inclusive of the action items needed to manage the reports.
- Oversee any agency incentive reports and ensure the business units have the appropriate data needed to track and manage the applicable incentive reports.
- Work with the Business Analytics team to create and manage the agency performance measurement reports.
- Manage agency inventory reports.
- Track agency demands.
- Prepare formal demand notifications where applicable.
- Prepare repurchase quotes where applicable.
- Oversee and manage the applicable agency portals such as FHA Connection and VALERI, specific to the requirements associated within this role.
- Review and correct business unit reporting errors when possible. Identify root cause of reporting errors and provide a summary to leadership for necessary corrective action and prioritization.
- Manage loan level requests and exceptions for both the agency and client management when needed. Track and validate the issues were resolved appropriately.
- Research and prepare responses to policy inquiries pertaining to the different agency policies received from the different internal lines of business.
- Help provide response to agency and state exams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or similar discipline
- 3+ years of mortgage servicing, agency or client relationship management experience
- Demonstrated record of success with client cultivation
- Ability to develop subordinate’s impactful relationships with external partners and key stakeholders
- Good organizational and problem solving skills with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong “big picture” understanding of servicing operations, internal controls and accounting
- Customer service, team and goal oriented with a positive attitude toward work and others
- Ability to deal with change (flexible / adaptable) and provide positive outlook
RoundPoint’s Employee Value Proposition:
Grow. Make a difference. Have fun along the way.
Our mission is to serve our homeowners and all of their homeownership needs. We do this by embracing challenges, executing with excellence, and fostering a positive work culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We are on the fast track to becoming the premier marketplace for all things home, and the National Mortgage News and Best Companies Group just named us one of 2019's Best Mortgage Companies to Work For! Without a doubt, RoundPointers are what make this company a great place to work! That’s why we hire individuals who share our core values: Energy, Ethics, Execution, Everyone, and Earn it!
As a RoundPointer, we will empower you to innovate, provide meaningful solutions, set goals and crush them, play hard, and give back to the community! Our secret sauce is our mantra, All In. All Win. Together, we can achieve great things!
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time and is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; the employee may occasionally climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, and no extreme conditions are present.