Our Corporate Recruiters are responsible for identifying, sourcing and cultivating relationships with top talent throughout the mortgage industry. This position requires a motivated high performer with tremendous energy and a desire to align job seekers with meaningful careers; in turn supporting the trajectory of our rapidly growing company.
The incumbent will work directly within our Mortgage Servicing vertical and will partner with the following areas: Loan Administration / Loss Mitigation / Default Servicing / Cash & Investor Reporting.
The incumbent will lead the full recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing to selection, and will collaborate with hiring managers and human resources on hiring decisions. Someone with accomplishments in staffing/recruitment industry, a disciplined/strategic vision; combined with exceptional interpersonal skills, market knowledge and experience identifying the best and the brightest will succeed.
The Corporate Recruiter functions as an important member of the HR team, and will report directly to the AVP – Talent Acquisition. It is essential that our Corporate Recruiters have the desire and capability to develop meaningful working relationships with all levels of leadership and employees throughout the company. The incumbent must serve as an energetic and positive company ambassador to job seekers. We are competitive offering base pay and variable quarterly incentive compensation.
- Talent pipelining ~ CRs are responsible for identifying top talent working with candidates and hiring managers on navigating the intake, sourcing, interview, offer and onboarding processes; ensuring positions are filled in a timely manner
- CRs will function as an extension of the business units they are aligned with and will work closely with department managers and senior department leaders
- Provide expertise and guidance to hiring managers respective to market conditions impacting our ability to attract and retain talent
- Leverage experience and candidate knowledge to significantly contribute to hiring decisions
- Work closely with other departments within the organization to identify current and upcoming staff vacancies, and develop recruitment strategies
- Continually source active and passive candidates, and maintain/update applicant tracking system with potential candidates for current and upcoming positions
- Identify best channels for internal and external advertising of job vacancies, including internal job boards, professional associations, other job boards, social media outlets, and recruitment events
- Coordinate external recruitment events (e.g. campus fairs, job fairs, and networking events) and participate as a company representative
- Screen incoming and on-file applicant resumes, and assess for job and organizational fit
- Collaborate with fellow HR associates on the development of new hire compensation packages and participate in on-boarding as required
- Maintain communication with applicants and hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Execute additional duties as assigned my management
- Incumbent will be responsible for meeting RoundPoint’s commitment to compliance
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience required, a mix of corporate and agency experience preferred
- Proven track record of identifying top candidates
- Working technical knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations surrounding recruitment and selection practices
- Experience using social media outlets for recruitment, such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor
- Familiarity with human resources best practices
- Solid experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
- Ability to establish credibility and trust
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated organization skills and ability to schedule tasks
- Team-oriented and adept at working within a collaborative environment
- Direct experience in high-volume recruiting, specific to call center functions
- Prior experience or solid foundational knowledge of mortgage industry is preferred
- Blended experience in agency and corporate recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
RoundPoint’s Employee Value Proposition:
Grow. Make a difference. Have fun along the way.
Our mission is to serve our homeowners and all of their homeownership needs. We do this by embracing challenges, executing with excellence, and fostering a positive work culture that encourages personal and professional growth. We are on the fast track to becoming the premier marketplace for all things home, and the National Mortgage News and Best Companies Group just named us one of 2019's Best Mortgage Companies to Work For! Without a doubt, RoundPointers are what make this company a great place to work! That’s why we hire individuals who share our core values: Energy, Ethics, Execution, Everyone, and Earn it!
As a RoundPointer, we will empower you to innovate, provide meaningful solutions, set goals and crush them, play hard, and give back to the community! Our secret sauce is our mantra, All In. All Win. Together, we can achieve great things!
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time and is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; the employee may occasionally climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, and no extreme conditions are present.