Retail Ambassador - Part Time
San Francisco, CA | Retail Team | Reporting to our Store Manager
About the team:
Our phenomenal Retail team interacts with our customers in a super special way. Shopping at Rothy’s IRL is not your ordinary retail experience, so naturally, our staff is extraordinary too. Members of this team are experts in the fit, wear and styling of our products. They have deep knowledge of every style and out-of-this-world customer service skills. Our customers love shopping in store due to the exceptional experiences they have with our rockstar Retail team.
About the role:
Looking for an opportunity to thrive at a thoughtful, sustainable start-up? We’re looking for a Retail Ambassador to live and breathe Rothy’s culture and act as a proud brand ambassador in each and every customer touch point. We’re looking for someone with a sharp eye for detail and the ability to bring our brand to life in a physical space. Come help us share the beauty and comfort of our shoes and lifestyle with San Francisco.
If you’re eager to take on an array of responsibilities at a dynamic, fast-growing company, you just might be the perfect fit.
What You'll Do:
- Provide an unparalleled customer experience for every Rothy’s customer.
- Own all day-to-day customer interactions—in our physical store and across all touch points of the brand—in person, over the phone and online.
- Support Retail Manager and Assistant Manager in all operational duties.
- Develop and maintain expert-level understanding of our products and processes including our tools and systems
- Elevate customer feedback and identify and escalate opportunities for improvement.
- Create loyalty by connecting customers with our brand and our community.
- 2+ years retail or hospitality-oriented experience.
- Passionate about our brand story and product.
- Excellent people skills—you are approachable, engaging and friendly.
- Fastidious attention to detail and an enthusiasm to maintain our brand aesthetic in a physical space.
- Ability to foster connections with our customers both in our store and within our community.
- Unflappable. Has the ability to quickly problem solve for all potential customers.
- Self-motivated with a desire to go above and beyond to establish Rothy’s as a leader in customer experience.
- Actively contribute towards meeting and exceeding the team’s sales goals.
- Able to comfortably lift 30 pounds on a regular basis and stand for 95% of the work day.
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 4 weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays and paid sick time
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter benefits
- A product allowance (like the allowance you got as a kid only better)!
- Life insurance (for you and your family)
Who we are:
At Rothy’s, we take a whole brand approach to sustainability. That means we consider the impact of everything we do, from the eco-friendly materials we use in our products to the way we treat our people. To date, we’ve transformed millions of plastic water bottles into washable, sustainable staples—and that’s just the beginning.