Senior Manager, User Acquisition - Paid Social
San Francisco, CA | Growth Marketing | Reports to the Director of User Acquisition
About the Team:
Growth Marketing is an exciting, ever-evolving aspect of the business. This team is dedicated to growing our online presence through thoughtful digital strategies. They’re SEO ninjas who work closely with brand marketing. Their first love is data & analytics—tracking growth and engagement really gets their motors humming. Beyond that, as connoisseurs of digital media, they’re also incredibly aware of what’s happening online. This team is just as likely to show you a complex spreadsheet as they are a viral meme.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all paid social channels and efforts, managing multiple direct reports
- Drive the paid social roadmap including creative development, audience testing, budget management and landing-page strategy
- Accurately forecast spend, order volume, and new customers across efforts
- Build processes to uncover pockets of efficiency via elements like audience testing, and DMA experimentation
- Shepherd the creative feedback loop and guide the design team on direction of paid social ads across all optimization objectives and parts of the funnel
- Coordinate with other UA team members to leverage and relay audience and creative insights
- Work cross-functionally with the UA, Site and Retention teams to tie together user journey mapping and storytelling across all customer touchpoints
- Stay on top of industry trends and implement best practices
- Drive, develop, and implement analysis and action plan around other growth team analytical priorities: cross device measurement, multi-touch attribution, international expansion, incrementality testing
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, psychology, or related area
- 6-10 years of online user acquisition experience in a consumer-focused company with preferably at least 5 years in Facebook
- Exceptional analytical skills; expert in Excel, Google Analytics, BI tools (Looker), with a keen ability to articulate results and learning
- Track record of outstanding marketing campaign results and experience allocating large monthly budgets
- Thorough knowledge of tracking links, pixels, and marketing attribution
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities independently with quick turnarounds
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Deep understanding of the full marketing funnel, attribution, how various channels interplay with one another, and ultimately drive ROI
- Curious, hungry, proactive, results-oriented, insanely detail-oriented and data-driven, and thrives in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 4 weeks of paid time off, paid sick time, plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter benefits
- A shoe allowance (like the allowance you got as a kid only better)!
- And did we mention the great snacks!?
At Rothy’s, we take a whole brand approach to sustainability. That means we consider the impact and longevity of everything we do, from the materials in our products to the way we treat our people. To date, we’ve transformed over 40 million plastic water bottles into beautiful, comfortable, washable shoes—and that’s just the beginning. Join our team and see where we’re stepping next.
Please see our privacy notice here.