San Francisco, CA | Growth Marketing Team | Reports to the Director of Product Management
Looking for an opportunity to create and drive program level visibility into the product roadmap at a thoughtful, sustainable start-up? Rothy’s is looking for an experienced program manager to champion cross-functional and third party coordination to deliver product, UX, and technology initiatives. You will coordinate deliverables from concept, development, and launch, advise relevant partners on process execution, and drive continuous improvement to ensure success.
About the team:
Growth Marketing is an exciting, ever-evolving aspect of the business. This team is dedicated to growing our online presence through thoughtful digital strategies. They’re SEO ninjas who work closely with brand marketing. Their first love is data & analytics—tracking growth and engagement really gets their motors humming. Beyond that, as connoisseurs of digital media, they’re also incredibly aware of what’s happening online. This team is just as likely to show you a complex spreadsheet as they are a viral meme.
What you'll do:
- Provide day-to-day facilitation across Rothy’s Product, UX, and Tech teams.
- Identify and organize dependencies across systems for cross-functional initiatives.
- Create high visibility into progress and completion timelines across teams.
- Serve as the scrum master for three cross-functional squads and lead in best practices to strengthen Agile workflow muscles across the organization.
- Create and regularly update deliverable schedules across scrum teams to keep Rothy’s informed on roadmap plan vs. current progress.
- Evaluate, identify and share out risks and tradeoff opportunities from a technical and team perspective across the product portfolio.
- Lead efforts to resolve key project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Own release management practices and support deployments from scheduling to post-deployment action items.
- Coordinate communication and collaboration between Rothy’s team and third-party vendors.
- Define and establish documentation processes across product, UX and tech teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Certification or degree in program management or CSM, a plus
- 4 + years of project management experience running complex, cross-functional projects in agile work environments
- Experience in project scoping, forecasting and planning, risk management, and change control management
- Confident understanding and administering third party agreements
- Fluent in best practices for deployment efforts
- Experience building supportive momentum for common goals across the organization
- Thrives working with distributed teams and remains calm under pressure
- Experience mentoring and managing people by influence
- Self-starter, able to work well with individuals at all levels and across functions
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for establishing processes for documentation across teams and third parties
- Strong organizational skills coupled with highly effective communications across a variety of tools and communication channels
- Demonstrated ability to align and lead cross-functional teams to a common goal
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 4 weeks of paid time off, paid sick time, plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter benefits
- A shoe allowance (like the allowance you got as a kid only better)!
- And did we mention the great snacks!?
At Rothy’s, we take a whole brand approach to sustainability. That means we consider the impact and longevity of everything we do, from the materials in our products to the way we treat our people. To date, we’ve transformed over 30 million plastic water bottles into beautiful, comfortable, washable shoes—and that’s just the beginning. Join our team and see where we’re stepping next.