San Francisco, CA | Growth Team | Reports to the Sr. Manager Analytics
Looking for an opportunity to thrive and flex both your analytical and technical skills at a thoughtful, sustainable start-up? Rothy’s is looking for a marketing analyst to monitor and analyze marketing efforts including paid social, SEM, SEO, email, organic social and offline initiatives.
About the team:
Growth Marketing is an exciting, ever-evolving aspect of the business. This team is dedicated to growing our online presence through thoughtful digital strategies. They’re SEO ninjas who work closely with brand marketing. Their first love is data & analytics—tracking growth and engagement really gets their motors humming. Beyond that, as connoisseurs of digital media, they’re also incredibly aware of what’s happening online. This team is just as likely to show you a complex spreadsheet as they are a viral meme.
About the role:
The Marketing Analyst will work closely with the user acquisition and retention teams to analyze e-commerce performance and holistic customer performance. For this role, success will come through analyzing and informing our marketing strategy - from structuring and informing the best way to gauge marketing performance and uncovering insights on program and customer performance.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor marketing spend to report on key metrics and surface performance issues
- Analyze marketing performance from campaigns, audiences and creative within vendor platforms to improve efficiency
- Track and report any changes between platform performance, last-touch reporting and multichannel attribution reporting
- Uncover insights based on multichannel attribution and common customer path analysis as well as customer lifetime value of various marketing programs
- Leverage customer personas to develop personalized marketing plans by persona and track performance of segmentation across these personas
- Analyze site behavior of different channels and deliver any insights to improve marketing efforts
- Build out reporting on marketing performance to centralize vendor reporting and improve ability to compare programs
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- 1-2 years experience evaluating marketing performance
- Self-starter and able to work well with individuals at all levels and across functions
- A data nerd. Passionate about embedding data-driven decisions within the organization
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insights
- Strong organizational skills coupled with highly effective communication
- Advanced Experience with Excel required
- Experience writing SQL a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with multi-channel attribution models and an understanding of the marketing funnel a plus
- Experience with Looker a plus
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid sick time
- 4 weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Commuter pre-tax benefits
- A shoe allowance (like the allowance you got as a kid only better)!
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- And did we mention the great snacks!?
Who we are:
At Rothy’s, we take a whole brand approach to sustainability. That means we consider the impact and longevity of everything we do, from the materials in our products to the way we treat our people. To date, we’ve transformed over 30 million plastic water bottles into beautiful, comfortable, washable shoes—and that’s just the beginning. Join our team and see where we’re stepping next.