Analytics & Tag Management Specialist
San Francisco, CA | Growth Team | Reports to the Sr. Manager Analytics
Looking for an opportunity to thrive and flex both your analytical and technical skills at a thoughtful, sustainable start-up? Rothy’s is looking for an analytics architect to build and scale tracking technology solutions for the business.
About the team:
Growth Marketing is an exciting, ever-evolving aspect of the business. This team is dedicated to growing our online presence through thoughtful digital strategies. They are SEO ninjas who work closely with brand marketing. Their first love is data & analytics—tracking growth and engagement really gets their motors humming. Beyond that, as connoisseurs of digital media, they’re also incredibly aware of what’s happening online. This team is just as likely to show you a complex spreadsheet as they are a viral meme.
About the role:
The Tag Management & Analytics Specialist will work closely with the analytics, development, user acquisition, and product management teams to design, build and maintain tracking solutions in the e-commerce space. For this role, success will come through taking ownership of the design - from technical and functional specifications through to technical implementation, tracking, reporting, and ongoing holistic pixel and tag management.
What you will do:
- Implement and customize web analytics and website optimization tools based on business needs, specifically: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment and tracking codes from online media vendors, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, and others.
- Lead pixel implementation and incorporate pixel audit suggestions for user acquisition efforts
- Experience in optimizing page load speed and reporting on site functionality
- Managing and tracking implementations across technologies
- Analyze site data and provide insights to growth team on customer behavior on-site
- Build out site reporting, monitoring and alerting
- Develop and implement tracking needs to support A/B and MVT testing leveraging Optimizely
- Develop a data quality metrics framework which includes dashboard/scorecard, and monitoring (alerts/triggers)
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Certification or degree in computer science, a plus.
- 3 + years experience in growth marketing or related field
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Expert at Google Analytics
- Experience in Google Tag Manager
- Experience with testing and optimization platforms (Optimizely a plus.)
- Experience with web development technology and content management systems
- Self-starter and able to work well with individuals at all levels and across functions
- Experience in managing technical system implementations
- A data nerd. Passionate about embedding data-driven decisions within the organization.
- Strong organizational skills coupled with highly effective communications
- Experience with Segment a plus
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid sick time
- 4 weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter benefits
- A shoe allowance (like the allowance you got as a kid only better)!
- Life insurance (for you and your family)
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- And did we mention the great snacks!?
Who we are:
At Rothy’s, we take a whole brand approach to sustainability. That means we consider the impact and longevity of everything we do, from the materials in our products to the way we treat our people. To date, we’ve transformed over 30 million plastic water bottles into beautiful, comfortable, washable shoes—and that’s just the beginning. Join our team and see where we’re stepping next.