San Francisco, CA | Growth Marketing | Reports to the Sr. Manager of User Acquisition
About the team:
Growth Marketing is an exciting, ever-evolving aspect of the business. This team is dedicated to growing our online presence through thoughtful digital strategies. They’re SEO ninjas who work closely with brand marketing. Their first love is data & analytics—tracking growth and engagement really gets their motors humming. Beyond that, as connoisseurs of digital media, they’re also incredibly aware of what’s happening online. This team is just as likely to show you a complex spreadsheet as they are a viral meme.
About the role:
Looking for an opportunity to thrive and flex your creative and analytical muscles at a thoughtful, sustainable start-up? Rothy’s is looking for a SEM Associate to join our Growth Marketing team! Ready to assist in the execution of our user acquisition strategy? We’re building out the team and would love your expertise! Come join us.
What you’ll do:
- Manage daily execution of paid search/shopping channels in Rothy’s portfolio (campaign planning, launch and bid/budget optimization)
- Build out an iterative testing roadmap that marries extracting learnings from data while scaling
- Track and report KPIs and learnings to the broader team and senior leadership
- Identify trends and extract insights from data to build on channel best practices
- Work cross-functionally to develop new assets for launches
- Collaborate with channel owners to leverage trends across platforms
- Own monthly projections for the channel(s) you oversee
Who you are:
- BA/BS (degree in math, marketing, analytics or something comparable is a plus)
- 3-7 years experience in digital marketing, consulting, or finance
- At least 2 years of direct SEM experience
- Exceptional analytical skills: Excel expert, proficiency in Google Analytics and third-party ad management platforms a plus
- Must be able to clearly extract and articulate insights from data to drive action
- Curious, hungry to learn more, insanely detail-oriented and thrives in fast-paced, team-oriented environments
- Digital customer acquisition experience with deploying large monthly budgets either in-house or at an agency
- Experience at start-ups
- Knowledge and understanding of the full marketing funnel
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid sick time
- 4 weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter benefits
- A shoe allowance (like the allowance you got as a kid only better)!
- Life insurance (for you and your family)
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- And did we mention the great snacks!?
Who We Are:
At Rothy’s, we take a whole brand approach to sustainability. That means we consider the impact and longevity of everything we do, from the materials in our products to the way we treat our people. To date, we’ve transformed over 30 million plastic water bottles into beautiful, comfortable, washable shoes—and that’s just the beginning. Join our team and see where we’re stepping next.