Please note this is a 6 month contract with potential to extend to a full-time position.
Who We Are
At Roostify, we are a team of innovative thinkers on a mission to reinvent the home lending experience. We believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience for lenders and homebuyers. So, we designed an innovative platform that simplifies the lending experience and empowers lenders to support their clients during one of the most significant milestones of their lives. Currently, Roostify is used by the largest lenders in the country to improve lending experiences every day.
Challenges You Will Solve
We are looking to grow our Sales team with the addition of process-driven sales talent who will in turn grow our business via inside sales.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will initiate, qualify, and develop new business leads for Roostify. The SDR will work directly with Sales Leadership to create and prioritize their business target market, position our value proposition, and generate attention and interest for our prospects to explore how a digital consumer lending experience will improve customer experience and lender profitability. Create new opportunities with our best-in-class software sales team through account planning and outbound engagement with C-Level and Executive stakeholders in mortgage lending companies.
The ideal candidate will possess a desire to develop their professional selling skills and must be a fit for our entrepreneurial, team-based culture.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with sales leadership and account executives to build territory strategy to ensure effective pipeline generation and revenue results
- Generate new pipeline by contacting potential clients through cold calls, emails, and your unique ability to connect with prospects to assess fit for company’s solutions
- First impressions matter; effectively presenting company to prospective customers
- Develop outbound prospecting efforts for a target account list working closely with Marketing
- Qualify inbound leads to pass on to our Account Executives and Sales Engineers from marketing campaigns and other sources
- Collect and track information that provides sales intelligence for our team, organizing and categorizing sales lead information into Salesforce
- Weekly Reporting and Funnel Management – will complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting
- Set up meetings and calls between prospects and Sales Engineering and/or Account Executives
- Quota Attainment – “hunter” mentality, will meet / exceed monthly / quarterly sales lead objectives
What You’ll Bring
- BS / BA and 1+ years of SaaS, fintech or software sales experience in a comparable quota-driven role
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques - including cold calls and lead generation
- Experience with CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and diplomacy in all interactions
- Strategic thinking with a bias towards action
Roostify HQ is located in San Francisco, CA, and we are open to remote work within the USA for this role.
Benefits & Perks
At Roostify we know that people do their best when they feel their best; we care about our people and want them to thrive. Here are some of the benefits we’re proud to offer our full-time team members:
- Competitive Salary & Equity Packages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K with match
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Bonus Program
Roostify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Roostify, we put people first. We strive to provide the best experiences to our employees and candidates. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.