Who We Are
At Roostify, we are a team of innovative thinkers on a mission to reinvent the home lending experience. We believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience for lenders and homebuyers. So, we designed an innovative platform that simplifies the lending experience and empowers lenders to support their clients during one of the most significant milestones of their lives. Currently, Roostify is used by the largest lenders in the country to improve lending experiences every day.
Challenges You Will Solve
As an integral part of the Revenue team, the Director of Sales is a high-level management role that oversees and directs the sales team. The Director of Sales will drive the growth initiatives and client expansion, using a full-cycle sales approach, owning annual sales targets, and will build key sales strategies required to hit those targets.
The Director of Sales will lead a team that is focused on prioritizing relationships and providing solutions to meet clients’ needs. We are hyper focused on the customer, rather than just pitching features and functions of the product being sold. The ideal candidate is a leader that is articulate, persuasive, and execution-focused and has a lending/technology background.
Working with a wide range of clients in the lending space, the Director of Sales will lead a sales team that will deliver a modular SaaS platform that drives efficiency, cost reduction, and an exceptional borrower experience for our lender clients. The goal will be to drive transformation and ROI, which will translate into growth for both Roostify and our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Establish effective communication protocols
- Delegate and empower AEs to drive success
- Inspire and motivate a competitive sales team.
- Ensure ongoing training and skills development of the team
- Set effective Strategies
- Monitor and communicate progress toward Revenue goals.
- Support growth strategies with a focus on acquiring new logos
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials outcomes
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new logos with company strategies and operations. Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Estimate partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience selling in SaaS B2B selling environment for a minimum of 7 years
- Working knowledge of the U.S. mortgage industry
- Knowledge of consultative sales and communications best practices
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively about solving problems
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office or Google suite
- Proficiency in sales software stack (Salesforce, Quip, ZoomInfo, Outreach, etc.)
- Strategic Thinker
- Motivation for growth
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Work experience in early stage, fast-paced environments is a plus
Roostify HQ is located in San Francisco, CA, and we are open to remote work within the USA for this role.
Benefits & Perks
At Roostify we know that people do their best when they feel their best; we care about our people and want them to thrive. Here are some of the benefits we’re proud to offer our full-time team members:
- Competitive Salary & Equity Packages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K with match
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Bonus Program
Roostify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Roostify, we put people first. We strive to provide the best experiences to our employees and candidates. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.