Who We Are
At Roostify, we are a team of innovative thinkers on a mission to reinvent the home lending experience. We believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience for lenders and homebuyers. So, we designed an innovative platform that simplifies the lending experience and empowers lenders to support their clients during one of the most significant milestones of their lives. Currently, Roostify is used by the largest lenders in the country to improve lending experiences every day.
Challenges You Will Solve
As a Senior Implementation Manager at Roostify, you’ll be working with our customers throughout the deployment process to ensure the successful implementation and use of our product. You’ll learn everything you can about our customers and the way they operate, working collaboratively with them to determine how Roostify can help transform their operations. You’ll be managing teams on the front lines during complex implementations and creating and executing robust program and project plans.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has a deep understanding of software delivery in the enterprise context and has experience delivering solutions to replace legacy systems and processes with entirely new tools and approaches. You must be analytical, self-driven, able to operate in a fast-paced environment, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done as part of a team
What You’ll Do
- Drive solution design sessions to help multiple stakeholders at clients come to consensus on the go live scope and future phases of Roostify Implementations.
- Provides key project management and business and system analysis support for our large and often highly complex, enterprise-level implementations of Roostify, each of which may include multiple integrations and customization efforts delivered via concurrent workstreams
- Owns and leads multi-stakeholder kick-off meetings and calls with high effectiveness; instilling trust and excitement in their choice to work with Roostify
- Develops milestone and detailed project plans that identify a clear path to success, and manages to the plan, making adjustments as needed
- Works closely with teams across Roostify on identification and tracking of project deliverables and activities to meet key milestones
- Identifies key dependencies, plans for risks, and collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to create effective mitigation strategies as required
- Gathers and documents business, functional and technical requirements related to Roostify implementation, customization and integration efforts, maintain requirements traceability
- Works with customer and Roostify personnel to highlight necessary changes in business processes driving and accompanying system changes related to the Roostify implementation
- Ability to manage multiple implementations
What You’ll Bring
- 6+ years of experience in Solution Design, preferably in Mortgage and Fintech space
- Experience with implementing POS, LOS, CRM or LMS is needed
- Prior implementation of a SaaS product
- Must be highly collaborative and comfortable working cross-functionally
- Experience in a client-facing role; adept at relationship building
- Ability to work with teams across Roostify and our enterprise customers’ IT and business functions
- Ability to quickly become deeply familiar with Roostify’s current and planned capabilities, the scope of a specific implementation, integration and / or customization effort, as well as the customer’s business objectives and success criteria
- Ability to effectively work as part of a remote team
- Familiarity with and ability to configure API integrations
Roostify HQ is located in San Francisco, CA, and we are open to remote work within the USA for this role.
Benefits & Perks
At Roostify we know that people do their best when they feel their best; we care about our people and want them to thrive. Here are some of the benefits we’re proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary & Equity Packages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K with match
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Bonus Program
Roostify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Roostify we have a value of People First. We strive to provide the best experiences to our employees and candidates. We consider applicants without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.