Roostify is transforming the mortgage industry with an innovative and integrated platform that’s streamlining the entire digital lending experience. We believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Our software is used by banks across the country to improve lending experiences every day. We are a team of innovative thinkers on a mission to reinvent the lending experiences so people can accelerate their future.
This is a new position supporting Director of FP&A and will be an integral part of the Roostify Finance team. The role will evolve and assume additional responsibilities based on performance, ownership, and ability to interact successfully with the business. This member will be fully responsible for the internal projects P&L, customer profitability analysis and will assist with the preparation of budgets, forecasts, monthly financial analysis, reporting, and ad hoc analysis for the organization.
We are looking for someone who makes confident, fact-based decisions and approaches problems from different perspectives in order to suggest and implement solutions.
While Roostify HQ is located in San Francisco, CA, we are open to remote work within the USA for this role.
- Own the process of financial and operational data gathering
- Develop and maintain the process to track the internal projects P&L
- Develop and maintain robust cost and usage analytics that drive elevated understanding of Customer profitability
- Partner with Sales Operations to maintain SaaS reporting
- Maintain the monthly financial reporting (KPIs) process for internal and external stakeholders
- Be an integral part of the monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting / forecasting process
- Collaborate with the team to produce finance and business presentations and related supporting materials for investors, board members, and senior leadership
- Frequent ad hoc / strategic projects to support senior management and business decisions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A at a fast growing tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree, preference for Business/Finance/Economics or related field
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs/Sheets, and Salesforce
- Ability to sort/mine large sets of data from multiple data sources (General ledger, CRM, Excel) to identify trends/variances.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and dealing with competing objectives
- Proven ability to think strategically and tackle open-ended problems
- Hard-working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Intellectual curiosity, strong analytical skills, process/operational mindset, flexible and comfortable with ambiguity, master communicator (written and verbal)
Nice to haves:
- Experience at a top accounting firm, and/or on a corporate strategy, strategic finance, or business analytics team
- Proficient in SQL or willingness to learn
- Experience with data visualization tools
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Roostify we know that people do their best when they feel their best; we care about our people and want them to thrive. Here are some of the benefits we’re proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary & Equity Packages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Bonus Program
Roostify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Roostify we have a value of People First. We strive to provide the best experiences to our employees and candidates. We consider applicants without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.