Roostify is transforming the mortgage industry with an innovative and integrated platform that’s streamlining the entire digital lending experience. We believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Our software is used by banks across the country to improve lending experiences every day. We are a team of innovative thinkers on a mission to reinvent the lending experiences so people can accelerate their future.
As an integral member of the Talent Acquisition Team, you will partner with a fellow recruiter and hiring managers to understand job requirements, source candidates, perform initial screening, and own full-cycle recruiting for engineering positions. You will be comfortable in a high-growth environment, and bring a track record of finding ways to improve efficiency and candidate experience.
While Roostify HQ is located in San Francisco, CA, we are open to remote work within the USA for this role. This is a full-time contract position expecting to last for 3-6 months.
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process for engineering teams; develop and cultivate strong partnerships with hiring managers, assuming role of a trusted talent advisor
- Facilitate meetings with hiring managers to determine the preferred attributes for potential hire and provide feedback to management about details regarding candidates
- Review and screen a high volume of candidates by using standardized screening techniques to assess skills and qualifications
- Use data to continuously improve our recruiting team’s overall effectiveness
- Compose and recommend offers to the business for approval, and accurately present and explain all offer components to candidates
- Maintain your open roles in our ATS, Greenhouse
- Create innovative recruiting strategies that deliver unprecedented results and help to achieve aggressive hiring targets
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years technical recruiting experience in a high-volume environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication; strong interpersonal skills
- Experience supporting multiple hiring managers and managing conflicting priorities; ability to effectively influence and communicate cross‐functionally
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with strong follow through and sense of urgency
- Able to work with ambiguity and adapt quickly to evolving processes and priorities
- Deep understanding of and passion for recruiting, operational planning, and for staying on top of new technologies
- Proven track record of high achievement and success in engineering recruiting
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have
- Ability to take on about 6-10 open roles at once with a positive attitude
- Ability to be a team player while working autonomously
Roostify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Roostify we have a value of People First. We strive to provide the best experiences to our employees and candidates. We consider applicants without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.