Roostify is transforming the mortgage industry with an innovative and integrated platform that’s streamlining the entire digital lending experience. We believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Our software is used by banks across the country to improve lending experiences every day. We are a team of innovative thinkers on a mission to reinvent the lending experiences so people can accelerate their future.
The Director, SalesOps & Analytics, will be responsible for leading the strategic analysis and evaluation and development of initiatives focused on long-term opportunities impacting the sales organization. The Director is the primary leader of cross-organizational efforts addressing, analytics and planning focused on driving revenue maximization for all service lines. This includes building out decision support capabilities for and collaborating with other sales functions in driving the broader commercial capability agenda. This role has oversight responsibilities for the sales project management and planning activities.
- Drive predictable revenue by designing, implementing, and managing sales forecasting and planning
- Direct business requirements and product delivery around development/revamp of products and services.
- Deploy, integration, and ongoing management of all revenue management tools and processes - Salesforce, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and more
- Ensure accountability to sales activities and performance through the creation of processes that provide for accurate tracking and measurement
- Build dashboards and reporting around critical team and individual success metrics
- Uncover opportunities for revenue growth by analyzing trends from prospects, clients, and industry
- Oversee project management and planning responsibilities for Revenue Organization
- Act as a go-between to discover and roll-out best practices across Business Development, Client Success, and Marketing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive education and work experience in Finance, Economics, or Sales function
- 10 years work experience in analytical environment including development of financially justified business investment cases
- Strong modeling and analytical skill set including understanding of regression models for price elasticity and optimization models for revenue management
- Strategic analysis and experience with demand forecasting, customer service analytics and competitive analysis
- Leadership experience in a fintech/ start-up environment
- Experience with sourcing and evaluating financial and operational information from diverse corporate and market data repositories
- Self-motivated and self-directed, able to define and pursue key objectives
- Collaborative work style and experience in working with cross-functional teams and numerous stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to prepare and make effective presentations to senior leadership
- Strong skills in data visualization softwares (Powerpoint, Excel, Tableau, Salesforce, G Suite)
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Roostify we know that people do their best when they feel their best; we care about our people and want them to thrive. Here are some of the benefits we’re proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary & Equity Packages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Vacation Time
Roostify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Roostify we have a value of People First. We strive to provide the best experiences to our employees and candidates. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.